account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

spots on my screen

SOLVED
Rookie
Message 1 of 11
Message 1 of 11

spots on my screen

guys hope you know that der r those spots on ur xpU screen guard well before these weren t visible while using my phone, but now they re visible like tiny red dots.. what should i do???

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Visitor
Message 6 of 11
Message 6 of 11

Re: spots on my screen

i see no red dots. but i see a sort of diffraction pattern that moves when you change viwing angle. It may be due to bad quality screen guard. I am not sure

10 REPLIES 10
Visitor
Message 2 of 11
Message 2 of 11

can you post a pic ?

Rookie
Message 3 of 11
Message 3 of 11

the dots r tiny u cant see them on pics and all...

Visitor
Message 4 of 11
Message 4 of 11

ok i see no red dots. I see sometimes some grey dots when screen is not lighted. But they go off after wiping with finger. I think some dots are caused by moisture between screen and screen guard film

Rookie
Message 5 of 11
Message 5 of 11

do this open ur fb app dat tym u get this white screen observe carefully n tel me wthr u see dots...

Visitor
Message 6 of 11
Message 6 of 11

i see no red dots. but i see a sort of diffraction pattern that moves when you change viwing angle. It may be due to bad quality screen guard. I am not sure

Rookie
Message 7 of 11
Message 7 of 11

evn i see dat .. or els change ur wallpaper to the one which has blue backgrnd and a flower ..

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 8 of 11
Message 8 of 11

found anything??

Visitor
Message 9 of 11
Message 9 of 11

not found anything except diffraction pattern which sometimes goes off if you wipe screen with finger

One time poster
Message 10 of 11
Message 10 of 11

those are the screen touch sensors...