account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Y u no update Xperia U on ics???

SOLVED
Adviser
Message 1 of 9
Message 1 of 9

Y u no update Xperia U on ics???

Crying FaceI mean Q3 is over...???? as it was promised.....that by the end of Q3 ics would b ther in Xperia U..but what now?????!!! i dn understand this...when???????Angry FaceCrying Face

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Visitor
Message 7 of 9
Message 7 of 9

Re: Y u no update Xperia U on ics???

Finally an official info in the forum , saying ICS is not yet avaolable.

This was the answer you used to give when asked for ICS released date

the rollout plans for the Xperia NXT series (Xperia S, Xperia P and Xperia U) are progressing as planned. The first smartphone to be upgraded will be Xperia S, starting from the end of June. Then Xperia P will follow, whilst Xperia U will receive it a little later in Q3.

This is october first week and still no ICS, How come LITTLE LATER IN Q3, is actually q4 ?

you just announce it on the last day of q3 for name's sake and tried to make us fools.

After this much waiting, if it's not bug free... .

This forum will be full of ****s.

8 REPLIES 8
Adviser
Message 2 of 9
Message 2 of 9

I mean...iCS on s2t5i...Slightly frowning Face when????! Crying Face

Emperor
Message 3 of 9
Message 3 of 9

Q3 it's not over yet but knowing Sony based on past experiences they will be late

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Adviser
Message 4 of 9
Message 4 of 9

M in INdia...its 1st of oct...! some say that ICS is out now...but as far as m concerned...all are rumours..they are gonna b late fr sure...i bought this phone just for ICS.. Slightly frowning Face

Master
Message 5 of 9
Message 5 of 9

As you might have read in the announcement that was made a few days ago the update is being rolled out now. Just as for all other phones it won't be available for everyone at the same time. So yes, we released the update but not for all phones - yet.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Demigod
Message 6 of 9
Message 6 of 9

Dont worry Sanghmitra. The update will be coming this week itself in India. Sony CC here says so and they have been quite accurate in regards to ICS timings in India in case of Xperia P.

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 7 of 9
Message 7 of 9

Finally an official info in the forum , saying ICS is not yet avaolable.

This was the answer you used to give when asked for ICS released date

the rollout plans for the Xperia NXT series (Xperia S, Xperia P and Xperia U) are progressing as planned. The first smartphone to be upgraded will be Xperia S, starting from the end of June. Then Xperia P will follow, whilst Xperia U will receive it a little later in Q3.

This is october first week and still no ICS, How come LITTLE LATER IN Q3, is actually q4 ?

you just announce it on the last day of q3 for name's sake and tried to make us fools.

After this much waiting, if it's not bug free... .

This forum will be full of ****s.

Adviser
Message 8 of 9
Message 8 of 9

HOPe FOr the best.. Slightly frowning Face

Adviser
Message 9 of 9
Message 9 of 9

Then when? atleast u can tell the date? or week.....when it will be released in india??! 

ohk...patience is the only thng we cn keep rt nw..