account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Unfortunately system ui has stopped

Message 11 of 20
Message 11 of 20

Re: Unfortunately system ui has stopped.

I do not understand,it should appear if you run in compatibility mode with w7.If not working,take it into service.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

One time poster
Message 12 of 20
Message 12 of 20

i have the same problem here, how can i fix this?

One time poster
Message 13 of 20
Message 13 of 20

Re: Unfortunately system ui has stopped

I am facing problem with my Xperia z2 when ever I plug in hands free to my phone and make its volume full it shows me an error you system ui stop, please help me to sort out this issue
One time poster
Message 14 of 20
Message 14 of 20

My Xperia v Lt 25 i, shown unfortunately, system ui has stopped and setting disappered.
I went into trouble.
Sony did not guided through chat.

Solve it as given here :- dial *#*#7378423#*#* then screen will display menu, you must select > customization setting.
It will open more option. Select> reset customization and confirm.
It will be hard reset, and the fone will reboot.
The problem will disappear.

But ensure, data backup before you hard reset and battery level upto 50% before doing this.
Rookie
Message 15 of 20
Message 15 of 20

I had this problem on my Xperia Z3 Tablet after I installed Accuweather application. 

within a couple seconds after boot completion (while lock screen appears), shows this message, touch screen doesn't respond (means I couldn't reset to factory setting), only power-on-off switch works. Once this happened, Xperia Companion (Windows 10 PC) doesn't recognize the tablet, so I thought I was helpless, I had almost gave up. 

Solved:

Power On with Safe Mode (Power On Switch, while volume down pressing down) and

removed recently installed application (Accuweather)

One time poster
Message 16 of 20
Message 16 of 20

i have problem system UI on sony z3 dull When turned off Will not start
please help me
One time poster
Message 17 of 20
Message 17 of 20

Unfortunately system ui has stopped

One time poster
Message 18 of 20
Message 18 of 20

Unfortunately your system ui has stop pop up immediately after booting before I can enter my security code thereby making it difficult for me to use the phone for anything

One time poster
Message 19 of 20
Message 19 of 20

1. Press power button

2. Tap and hold ( Shut off ) - boot to safe mode

3. Go to settings - apps - what's new - (app options > disable/restore to factory setting) 

4. Uninstall Accuweather (if you have it) 

5. Restart / shut off and turn on phone.

One time poster
Message 20 of 20
Message 20 of 20

thank you so much for the instructions you gave. my problem was AVG clearing a virus and it always does this and had to go into shop before but now i can do it myself thanks to you and ive disabled AVG. much appreciated.