account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Sony Xperia U Battery Issue

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 11 of 15
Message 11 of 15

Re: Sony Xperia U Battery Issue

listen sajib I as well as many other people will be extremely glad if you stop being such a cry baby sony fan boy and instead try to provide with a solution to my issue else plese buzz off and stop posting stuff which reflects your "intelligence" as this is a problem solving forum not some brand promoting forum.

i went to the sony service centre they said they'll keep the  phone for 5-6 days!come on man it's a brand new phone and they'll keep it for so long! Dizzy Face

I dont know about other places but sony service at Kolkata sucks big time and that is why I would seriously reccomend not to invest in sony products as a whole!

free advice take it or leave it! oh or face problems Dizzy Face like me!

Visitor
Message 12 of 15
Message 12 of 15

I can not help but share my experience with 'Sony Store' here(India)Slightly frowning Face. Since I went to service centre within 7 days for Camera problem, they issued the replacement voucher immediatelySlightly smiling Face. But the store first refused to give me replacement immediately. Took 3 weeks to give replacement after lot of follow upAngry Face. Now why should I praise them ?

One time poster
Message 13 of 15
Message 13 of 15

Dear mayank.. i am happy baby of SONY not crying becuase i have no problem except camera quality Dizzy Face

go to barackpore sony service center..they will help you..

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 14 of 15
Message 14 of 15

I had the same problem but SOLVED it!! I went to the sony center and he downgraded the software to the 162 firmware which helped a lot also i found some neet tips while searching online. here

http://40marks.com/xperia-u-xperia-p-battery-problem-solved/

Visitor
Message 15 of 15
Message 15 of 15

Hi pravchuk ! Nice to know all those things you have posted. But the B.3.162 is buggy no ?

Another thing is that if we really keep off everything battery life will definitely show big time. it is equivalent to using phone only for voice calls throgh GSM only.  But if we use data , wifi gps etc then battery drops very fast.

So battery life should be demonstrated for data & voice use.