account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

My sony Xperia U is restarting automatically

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 11 of 19
Message 11 of 19

Re: My sony Xperia U is restarting automatically

and changing a sim needs means a lot to me. as i have to update many things with my new number which is a long process.

Emperor
Message 12 of 19
Message 12 of 19

I've seen issues like that and it's all bc of the SIM card

Don't forget to mark the Correct Answers & Helpful Answers

unrelated topic, if you have some time please check this thread

http://talk.sonymobile.com/message/244522#244522

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
Message 13 of 19
Message 13 of 19

and i forgot to mention , it is often showing ".com.android..bla bla .." is not responding would you want to force to close it or wait ..some thing like this.  this is clue less.

this beahves as if i am using it for ages. i didnt use it properly for even one day. and i am sorry to say that this is totally annoying . i paid 15K and bought problems instead of a mobile..

Emperor
Message 14 of 19
Message 14 of 19

1st remove the sim card

2ndrepair your phone with SUS

3rd do NOT restore anything, not settings, apps, etc

4th remove mcafee

see if the problem it's gone

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
Message 15 of 19
Message 15 of 19

Hi there,

Those who are suggesting to change the sim are completely pathetic advices. Sims are based on particular standards and Phone Resets have nothing to do with it.

You are requested to observe your Applications that are always running. Remove the unwanted application and check for FREE RAM (CLICK IT ON BOTTOM LEFT WHEN CLICKING RUNNING APP) and clear the cache memory there aswell.

Also if you still have mcafee, uninstall that aswell. Remove the apps that pops in advertisements and do not download apps from UNKNOWN resources.

Hope this solves the mystery! =)

Regards,

Taha

Emperor
Message 16 of 19
Message 16 of 19

lol seriously?

make sure the phone it's on > remove the SIM card (while the phone it's on) what happen when you do so?

keep in mind forum rules for your next posts

Demigod
Message 17 of 19
Message 17 of 19

boooooooooooootlooooooooooooooopssssssssssss...10 points to Gryffindor.......

Please mark Correct and Helpful answers and you can also visit my blog at:arnabghosal1989's Blog

Visitor
Message 18 of 19
Message 18 of 19

Re: My sony Xperia U is restarting automatically ,,

where to get those things pcc,SUS repairing tool

Visitor
Message 19 of 19
Message 19 of 19

no it is about that since i changed the sim card and put a new one still does the same ,,but now i went to update ,,still updating,, let me waiting and see