account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Main Microphone issue!!! [SOLVED]

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 31 of 38
Message 31 of 38

Re: Main Microphone issue!!! [SOLVED]

Well it's not just me then! Z5 microphone not working no one hears me I can hear them have to use it on hands free tried everything mentioned on here ,got to be software related .

Visitor
Message 32 of 38
Message 32 of 38

Hey
I get the same problem and need to restart my phone for the mic to start working again. I don't use live wallpaper
Any other solutions?
Thanks

Visitor
Message 33 of 38
Message 33 of 38

I don't have liveware or smartconnect installed either...
One time poster
Message 34 of 38
Message 34 of 38

Sir i trying this but not working my main microphone in D2302
One time poster
Message 35 of 38
Message 35 of 38

Re: Main Microphone issue!!!

I have the same problem and have tried the following;

1.replacing the live wallpaper with my picture. This doesnt work and the pic get repalaced automatically by live wallpaper 

2.Force stopping the live wall paper. Get active automatically after a minute or so

3. marking/unmarking the microphone noise suppression

4. changing mic sensitivity to low and medium from auto

5.putting off/on  x-reality for mobile

6.Factory reset

7.Turned off & on"OK Google" detection

This is on Xperia z3.

Is there anything am missing or a specific way to go about it as i am able to record and the microphone vice testing is working well just during calls that no one can hear me on the other end but i can hear them loud and clear.

Please help before i send this phone back which will be painfull because i love it

Visitor
Message 36 of 38
Message 36 of 38

sir  i try this

One time poster
Message 37 of 38
Message 37 of 38

Same problem here i have run diagonise through Pc companion and i have reset the mobile complete and i removed live wallpaper 
The problem arises in Camera mode too , when ever i record a video clip the audio containing in video was static too high and there is no voice which  i recorded 
Though the problem arises when i make a call there is no voice, just a static so the other cant here my voice 
so i decided to visit service center they changed the Mic first and problem arises same and i consulted to service center they told me to change mic board costs 2200/- and after all i have changed that too 
Since the problem  arises same as before 
I check hardware and software problms everything was fine but still static 
I even checked through SOUND RECORDER application through my service provider has some frequency problem . The sound recorder records a audio file with full static 
I connected with headsets same static and bluetooth headset same problem

Today i freaked out at service center for SOLUTION , now they are saying to change mother board 
Can some show me some solution 
From 8 months im using this mobile as a camera and social networking chatting 

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 38 of 38
Message 38 of 38

Sony experia 5 - hen someone calls me I can hear them but they can't hear me. Have spent hours tryign everything possible.