account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Main Microphone issue!!! [SOLVED]

SOLVED
Visitor
Message 21 of 38
Message 21 of 38

Re: Main Microphone issue!!! [SOLVED]

please help me my phone,z micro phone isnt working

even soft set isnt helpin

One time poster
Message 22 of 38
Message 22 of 38

Hello guys I am having the same problem I have done everything
I do not think this live ware on my device, I have already given self-reset on my device is nothing the microphone is not going to work, someone help mi?

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 23 of 38
Message 23 of 38

It's not the live wallpaper that's the problem, is the X-Reality for mobile don't know how but with that option off the mic works just fine! Go settings- display- X-Reality for mobile... Off and put any wallpaper or theme that you want, no need for softreset also maybe restart would be nice but no need for that too Slightly smiling Face
Cheers
Learner
Message 24 of 38
Message 24 of 38

Ffs I have read every way on how,to fix this problem on these sites and none of them and I mean NONE of them,have worked my mic still does not work,seems like,a lot of peeps,as this problem. I'm gonna demand a,replacement phone tomorrow or I'm gonna,go to a,different manufacturer from now on, seems like there's phones have a dodgy flaw somewhere as too many are,having this annoying problem

Learner
Message 25 of 38
Message 25 of 38

Uninstalling apps factory resets changing wallpapers??????? How,this makes any difference lord only knows it must be a hardware problem

One time poster
Message 26 of 38
Message 26 of 38

THANKS GUYS ! ! Yep this worked on my m8's Sony experia just now , was getting no audio through main mic (maybe he hasn't done an update for ages ) I'll put today's date 14/4/2016 p.s. this phone had been out of use for months till I sorted him with a SIM from Asda mobile .
One time poster
Message 27 of 38
Message 27 of 38

My Sony Xperia z5 mic is not working....
One time poster
Message 28 of 38
Message 28 of 38

Where is the setting on android 6.0 Marhmallow? Need serious help.
One time poster
Message 29 of 38
Message 29 of 38

I'm having the same problem on my Xperia U device. I just can't hear any sound without using headphones unless it's a ringtone or alarm clock sound.

One time poster
Message 30 of 38
Message 30 of 38

I have been having problems with my microphone too but I do not have a live wallpaper. Also I do not have the option for a setting restore, I don't even have a privacy option in settings.
Thanks
Sally