account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Is it possible to connect Xperia U with external speakers (like pc spekers)???

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Is it possible to connect Xperia U with external speakers (like pc spekers)???

hey frends plz help me out...

is it possible to connect xperia smartphone to external speakers (like pc speakers. I have 2 channel speakers ) ? IF yes please suggest me the procedure....

thanks in advance Slightly smiling Face

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Re: Is it possible to connect Xperia U with external speakers (like pc spekers)???

sure, you use the audio jack (3,5mm) of the PC Speakers to connect to the phone, instead of headset jack. easy.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Demigod
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Is it possible to connect Xperia U with external speakers (like pc spekers)???

I do it with my speakers, they should have a 3.5mm jack.

Please mark Correct and Helpful answers and you can also visit my blog at:arnabghosal1989's Blog

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

sure, you use the audio jack (3,5mm) of the PC Speakers to connect to the phone, instead of headset jack. easy.

View solution in original post

One time poster
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

ya they have it...can you please tell me configuration?

its is having 3 ports:in out and headfones

One time poster
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

ya thankew all problem solved Slightly smiling Face i was not able to hear the sound because of the phone case the cord was not getting inserted correctly Dizzy Face