account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Infinite View - Contact picture appearing blurred ?

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Infinite View - Contact picture appearing blurred ?

I have synced my facebook and gmail contacts. The contact picture appearing in infinite view is too bad to see. Its completely blurred.

Is any one else seeing this problem? Any way to set the pictures right?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
One time poster
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: Infinite View - Contact picture appearing blurred ?

I think this a ICS problem not firmware problem.

It's fixed on Jelly Bean http://android.stackexchange.com/questions/24877/why-are-my-contact-pictures-blurry-and-how-to-fix-i... .

5 REPLIES 5
One time poster
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

I think this a ICS problem not firmware problem.

It's fixed on Jelly Bean http://android.stackexchange.com/questions/24877/why-are-my-contact-pictures-blurry-and-how-to-fix-i... .

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

tks a ton @calbertoferreira...i was looking all around the phone for any option as such to fix dis.. Dizzy Face

Is there any way to disable showing contact pic. in infinite view..?? any other work around?

tks in advance..

One time poster
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

I don't think you can disable them, but you can install an app like HD Contacts Photos, try it out https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ryosoftware.contactphotosupdater

One time poster
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Looks like a grt workaround..

the first instruction for the app is "Place the desired contact photos (in PNG or JPG format) in a folder of your sdcard"...how to do that as I'm syncing my contacts from google sync and facebook ??

One time poster
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

Hmm, you're right!

I don't have a better idea at the moment :s