account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Annoying Retail demo video......Plzzz help....!!!

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 41 of 46
Message 41 of 46

Re: Annoying Retail demo video......Plzzz help....!!!

Merci
One time poster
Message 42 of 46
Message 42 of 46

I got the same problem. I bought it secondhand and then i realize that my phone is demo unit. Someone can help how to get rid off that demo video and appeareance?
Please it's so annoying and restart my setting to demo version.
One time poster
Message 43 of 46
Message 43 of 46

U R Star thx soooooooooo much

wxb
One time poster
Message 44 of 46
Message 44 of 46

just root your phone and uninstall bloatware like retail demo etc, you can uninstall it when your phone is rooted..

One time poster
Message 45 of 46
Message 45 of 46

Hw to remove demo on E5

One time poster
Message 46 of 46
Message 46 of 46

j'ai la solution ! il suffit d'aller dans les paramétres-systéme-à propos du telephone-cliquer 7 fois sur numéro de build- retour-options pour les développeurs-services en cours d'execution-retail-tout mettre sur off et voilà normalement le probléme est résolu 

I have the solution ! just go into the settings-system-about the phone-click 7 times on build-back-options number for service-developers running-retail-put everything off and that's normally the problem is resolved

gt