account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

After updating to ICS (I think) background image or themes doesn't move any more

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

After updating to ICS (I think) background image or themes doesn't move any more

From some days ago, perhaps since I updated to ICS, the image that is showed as background of Xperia themes, isn't animated as before.

By other hand animated backgrounds work as usual.

What the problem could be?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Demigod
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

Re: After updating to ICS (I think) background image or themes doesn't move any more

Yes just change the wallpaper of the specific colour bar.  ""What do you mean by cosmic flow(cosmic flow is live wallpaper)?""  ARE you using live or static wallpaper now?.ICS come with blue static wallpaper. If you changed to live wallpaper ie cosmic flow then just choose the correct color. You will be fine.

Please Mark

• Correct Answers
  • Helpful Answers
The most profound technology is the one that vanishes quickly
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Demigod
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Re: After updating to ICS (I think) background image or themes doesn't move any more

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS.

Its not a problem. ITs normal. The thing is IN GB we got cosmic flow activated as default which is a live wallpaper. BUT IN ICS its not activated by defult anymore. The wallpaper is static. IF you want to use it again press menu key in the home screen and then on the top left change the wallpaper of your choice. SIMPLE

:smileygrin: Slightly smiling Face

Please Mark

• Correct Answers
  • Helpful Answers
One time poster
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

OK, thank you.

But then the colour of transparent bar don't match the colour of the cosmic flow. Is there some way to match them?

One time poster
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

the transparent bar colour will match the selected theme

if you want to set it to custom, you can use colorbar.apk from this link and adjust it as you want

Demigod
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

Yes just change the wallpaper of the specific colour bar.  ""What do you mean by cosmic flow(cosmic flow is live wallpaper)?""  ARE you using live or static wallpaper now?.ICS come with blue static wallpaper. If you changed to live wallpaper ie cosmic flow then just choose the correct color. You will be fine.

Please Mark

• Correct Answers
  • Helpful Answers
One time poster
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

Thank you again. It works ok.

Demigod
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

Anytime  Slightly smiling Face  :smileygrin:

HIT THANKS IF I HAVE HELPED YOU IN ANY WAY