account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Xperia Transfer - no restore from SD Card option

One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Xperia Transfer - no restore from SD Card option

I backed up on Z5 Compact using the backup menu with Xperia transfer, backed up to SD card just the call history /contacts/sms messages.

On same Z5 compact after factory reset, I am unable to find a 'restore from sd card' option in the backup & restore menu in settings. Is there perhaps an older version of the Xperia Transfer application which would allow me to restore my backups ? there were a few important contacts that i'd like to get back.

in my SD card I see a folder "XperiaTransferTemp" filled with "speedtestfilex" where x = 0 to 682

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Visitor
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Xperia Transfer - no restore from SD Card option

Same issue happened,lost all my sms.And I still have the "xperiatranstemp" folder in sdcard,hoping problem to be solved.Have you fix it yet?