account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Transferring photos from Sony Xperia to p.c.

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Transferring photos from Sony Xperia to p.c.

Having (apparently) transferred photographs from my Sony Xperia to my pc, whilst thumbnails appear along the top banner on the pc screen, the imported photo/movie does not display and there is a message on a pink background in the status bar saying: Could not import file "xxx" from device Xperia XA1: Internal shared storage.

I have no idea what the message means, does anyone have any pointers? Would be most grateful for any help.

I have been transferring photos using this method for several years and not been faced with this problem before.

1 REPLY 1
Adviser
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Transferring photos from Sony Xperia to p.c.

Maybe you can try a third-party program to help you transfer photos from Sony Xperia to p.c. First download and install android data manager on your pc. Start it, link your Sony Xperia to pc via usb cable or wifi. A short time scanning later, all data like app, contacts, sms, music, photos, videos, books, call logs will be showed on program window. Then you can choose all photos to transfer to pc.