account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Transfering photos & videos, iphone to Z5

SOLVED
Visitor
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Transfering photos & videos, iphone to Z5

I'm using the xperia transfer app & whe given options of what I would like to transfer over contacts and calenders are an option however photos and videos aren't highlighted enabling me to select them for transfer.. can anybody help on where I'm going wrong?  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Visitor
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Re: Transfering photos & videos, iphone to Z5

For anyone else having this issue I solved it by downloading Google Photos on my iPhone & backing up photos.. piece of cake

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Emperor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

@Patts

It'll be easier and faster if you connect both phones to a computer

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Visitor
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Thankyou, so when both phones are linked to the computer what platform should I use to transfer photos from my old iphone device to my new z5?

Visitor
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

For anyone else having this issue I solved it by downloading Google Photos on my iPhone & backing up photos.. piece of cake