account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xperia Tablet Z Display Problem - Half screen went DARK & the other half is working fine!!!

Mkj
One time poster
Message 11 of 16
Message 11 of 16

Re: Xperia Tablet Z Display Problem - Half screen went DARK & the other half is working fine!!!

My tablet has went exactly like your screen SHADOW23RAVER. I can't find the issue on any other website.
Anyone found a fix for this?
Can't reset the tablet using power and volume buttons because I can't see the options it brings up.
One time poster
Message 12 of 16
Message 12 of 16

Re: Sony Xperia Tablet Z Half Display

Hello smile happy

Have you found a solution to this problem as I also have the same problem with my tablet.

Rookie
Message 13 of 16
Message 13 of 16

Hi all

This is definately a hardware problem rather than anything an update etc could fix.

I'm sorry to say its time to either get them sorted under warranty or possibly pay if the warranty has expired  sad

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 14 of 16
Message 14 of 16

Hi, i know it was long time ago but i have same problem and this is only picture and problem like mine, with Sony Tablet Xperia Z?

Have you fixed and what have you done?

Visitor
Message 15 of 16
Message 15 of 16

HEllo!

I have the same problem, but I'm out of warranty .... Who advise what needs to be fixed? The servis dealer told me: EXCHANGE SWAP ... but do not want to. Repair will cost € 480. I'll buy a new tablet, better for my, but Sony offered nothing !!!  

<div id="inner-editor"></div>

26/5000

You do not know why, what's wrong?

display_1 kopie.jpg

Visitor
Message 16 of 16
Message 16 of 16

Re: Xperia Z Tablet Display Issue - Half of the screen is not working with stripes!!

and you know what caused you a problem?