account arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-down

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Screen black

Learner

Screen black

Hi. One day my tablet went out. I checked and everything works except the screen. beeps are heard but the screen was black. if I connect the tablet to the TV with the MHL cable I can see the screen without problems. I changed the screen, thinking it was all I could affect. I do not know what part of the hardware must be failing. I've aiiilready changed the Flex cable and a screen ... and nada.alguien knows the solution? Thank you!!!

Me tablet es el SGP 3211
Elite

Re: Screen black

@allen1

You could try yet another LCD just in case the one you bought was faulty. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner

Re: Screen black

I've already bought a screen thinking that mine did not work. I do not know if it's a software problem or hardware.

I tried (HARDWARE): Change the LCD. Change the LCD FLEX cable. Check connections.

I tried (SOFTWARE): Repair with PC Companion.

I get nothing. If I can see everything through the MHL cable. Sound works. When the tablet is working screen lights up but is black.

Please, can anyone help me?

Thank you!!!