account arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-down

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Retail Demo

db
Apprentice

Re: Retail Demo

Okay, I entered the code and it disappeared right after entering last digit. Does it matter if I enter the code when plugged in or not? When I plug in to charger that annoying, (yet colorful!) demo video usually starts up. I'm afraid to try because I just got all my apps where I like them again and every time that demo vid comes on it resets everything!
db
Apprentice

Pleas whelp. This is so annoying! Tried entering service code while tablet unplugged but that did nothing.
db
Apprentice

Please tell me why this didn't work. Do I have to enter code when plugged in?? It didn't work when unplugged. If I enter the code more than once will that mess it up? Please help!
db
Apprentice

DID ANYONE GET THIS FIXED AND HOW.? , !
db
Apprentice

Re: how can I turn off the sales mode
Options
a month ago
Let me know if this works. I just did it and it looks like the real deal, but haven't plugged in yet which is the real test!
"finally i find it, settings, security, device manager, and then click off the option for retail sellers"
Visitor

I did this and disabled the retail thing but it's still there. It's terrible!
Rookie

DID someone come up with a solution??? Pease HELP!

Rookie

How do I turn off retail demo off on my Xperia z1 compact. I reset it and upgraded the software but it didn't work. Iv also typed the code on my dial screen but nothing worked

Go to settings-apps-all-demo video,force stop and clear data.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us - J.R.R. Tolkien
Rookie

I don't see the demo video on all the apps. Only retail demo. And when I disable it n clear catch. It restarts when I restart my phone or when I put it on the charger. What should I do? N is there a stop code like the one of Xperia m