account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with usb port

Visitor
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Problem with usb port

Hello,

I have tablet Sony Xperia Z and I'm very  content with but i have big problems with the USB port because I can't charge the tablet anymore. It's broken unfortunately and the little charging cover too. Could you advice me what can I do . is it possible to find somewhere the docking station just for charging the tablet? I call the Sony service center here in my country and they told me that the station with number SGPDS5 is the original one, but they don't sell it anymore. Do you think if I find the station I could charge it again and to continue to  work with  the tablet ??

Please, I'm waiting for your help!!!

3 REPLIES
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Problem with usb port

have you tried bringing in your tablet to your local service center for repairs? http://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/contactUs/

________________________________________________________________________________
The Man! The Myth! The Forum Legend! -Scott Sterling
Visitor
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

I talk with them and there is only one here but it's far away from me.  And the tablet is not  in guarantee time anymore.....

IL1
One time poster
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

I have the same probler. Unfortunately, when I talked to Sony on the online chat, the person I spoke to wasn't helpful at all. He continued saying that it is out of warranty and that Sony is unable to provide support. I even said that I was happy to pay the repair costs. I love my tablet but, unfortunately,  the support is not the greatest,  something I would consider when I decide yo upgrade.  Your best bet is to try someone local. I will try that myself. 

Good luck!