account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

My Tablet won't play videos or Music

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

My Tablet won't play videos or Music

I have Xperia SGP 312, and lately it cannot play a whole music or videos,  I have checked all installed players on the device and they are all updated.. I need help please 

3 REPLIES 3
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: My Tablet won't play videos or Music

Hi @Ikeboama, Let me see if I can help you out here.

I have translated your question to English as this is an International forum, please post any replies in English and it will be easier for me and other users to assist you.

Could you elaborate in which type of videos or music that can't be played? If you for example record a video with the camera, can't you play it afterwards? 

Return back to me with the information. Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

One time poster
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

The problem was caused by a third party app that I updated,  so I uninstalled the App and now all my media players are working fine, with the exception of Spotify.. 

Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

@Ikeboamah 

I understand, glad to hear that it seems resolved. 

What happens when you try to use Spotify? Do you get any kind of messages or such? Have you tried to reinstall Spotify to see if it gets better?

Let me know! Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.