account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

my phone getting slow....

SOLVED
Adviser
Message 1 of 8
Message 1 of 8

my phone getting slow....

Frrom past few days i am facing a little problem...<br>My xperia getting slow<br>Why i am saying it because whn i open any game or video, album anything after using it for sevaral minutes i press home button and thn i just see the wallpaper for 2-3 seconds nd thn i able to see my phone whole screen and widgets and sometime i try to open any app a buffering symble appears it kinda dot in round...<br>I dont have any stupid apps in ma phn...<br>Pls advice
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Message 6 of 8
Message 6 of 8

Re: my phone getting slow....

Download sony update service:

http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/update-service/

Install it,open and follow the steps provided.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Message 2 of 8

Usually,do you restart your phone or not?

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Adviser
Message 3 of 8
Message 3 of 8

Yes i restart my phone when it appeared and even reboot to safe mode as well but still have it... Slightly frowning Face
Message 4 of 8
Message 4 of 8

Did you try a software repair?

Adviser
Message 5 of 8
Message 5 of 8

No :o
What it is?
And how can i do it?
Highlighted
Message 6 of 8
Message 6 of 8

Download sony update service:

http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/update-service/

Install it,open and follow the steps provided.

Adviser
Message 7 of 8
Message 7 of 8

I need laptop for it? Right
Im gnna do it in 2weeks...
Im believe it will make ma phone batter
Thank you alexdon for your precious time...
Thank you bro
Message 8 of 8
Message 8 of 8

Yes,you need a laptop or a PC.It should help you.