account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Xperia exchange offer?

One time poster
Message 1 of 28
Message 1 of 28

Xperia exchange offer?

i want to xchange my xperia c for xperia t2 ultra dual.how i can do it pls help me.

27 REPLIES 27
Message 2 of 28
Message 2 of 28

Re: XPERIA EXCHANGE OFFER

You have to check your local xperia,see if there are this kind of offers.But I doubt it:

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Highlighted
Message 3 of 28
Message 3 of 28

@Vaskula if you dont have any problems with your Xperia C, please stay with it.

There are ample of problems with the T2 Ultra, you may read this forum. Wait till they get sorted out.

One time poster
Message 4 of 28
Message 4 of 28

i want to xchange my xperia c for xperia c3 dual.how i can do it pls help me...

One time poster
Message 5 of 28
Message 5 of 28

Re: Xperia exchange offer?

I want to exchange t2ultra dual how can I do pls help me
Enthusiast
Message 6 of 28
Message 6 of 28

Better wait for C5 Ultra guys., that specs man. Makes me droll over it.
With almost the same price as T2 ultra from what they said. Might be worth it even with MTK processor. Hope the camera won't let us down though.
One time poster
Message 7 of 28
Message 7 of 28

Hai
I want to xchange my Sony Xperia E to Any Sony duels SIM Mobile
Please help me.
AP2
One time poster
Message 8 of 28
Message 8 of 28

Hello sir, I want to exchange my Sony experia E3 dual for Sony experia M4 aqua 16 gb.can you help me sir...
One time poster
Message 9 of 28
Message 9 of 28

Sir,
I want to exchange my Sony xperia ZR to a brand new xperia phone.Pls help me out.
One time poster
Message 10 of 28
Message 10 of 28

Sir,madam
I want exchange my sony xperia t2 ultra dual (white) for xperia c5 sooooo. PLEASE HELP ME SIR. PLZZZZZZZZZ......