account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Xperia T2 Ultra / T2 Ultra Dual Lollipop issues and feedback

One time poster
Message 211 of 214
Message 211 of 214

Re: Xperia T2 Ultra / T2 Ultra Dual Lollipop issues and feedback

Hi, I have Sony Xperia T2 Ultra Dual and if I'm using only one sim card with the device it's working fine but as soon as I switch a second one on (inserted in the other sim slot but not enabled most ot the time), almost all calls get disconnected/dropped and the sim used for making/receiving the call becomes unavailable (empty bar/no service - looks like it's being disabled, although it's not). I've already used PC Companion to repair/reinstall it, to no avail. Please help, how can i fix this? Many thanks in advance!
One time poster
Message 212 of 214
Message 212 of 214

Re: Xperia T2 Ultra / T2 Ultra Dual Lollipop bugs

Dear Sir,
I have Model Number D5322 and Build number 19.3.A.0.472 ,Android Version 5.0.2 lollipop.
Now I want to downgrade to Kitkat Android version to 4.4.2 or 4.4.2.
FOr this I have download Flashtool already and also I have take backup of my mobile with the help of Sony PC Companion software.
Now I want "ftf" file which is competent for Kit kat version But I can not find over internet.
So Please give me link from where I can download appropriate "ftf" file for android version .....As soon as possible...

One time poster
Message 213 of 214
Message 213 of 214

Re: Xperia T2 Ultra / T2 Ultra Dual Lollipop issues and feedback

Experience T2 Ultra dual restarts in line 2  during call after Lollipop upgrade 

One time poster
Message 214 of 214
Message 214 of 214

Re: Xperia T2 Ultra / T2 Ultra Dual Lollipop bugs

My radio is off

And i can't make phone calls

It tells me to make a call first turn off flight mode while its already off. !!