account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Xperia T2 Ultra / T2 Ultra Dual Lollipop issues and feedback

Emperor
Message 1 of 214
Message 1 of 214

Xperia T2 Ultra / T2 Ultra Dual Lollipop issues and feedback

This thread is for T2 Ultra users to report any bugs after lollipop, before you do so, try the following:

If your battery drain faster or the phone seems slower or apps are crashing, it'll be wise to reinstall lollipop with PCC

even better if you update deleting all the apps and settings, keep in mind that by doing so, you can not use the backup & restore app to restore anything. 

PC Companion (PCC)

Bridge (for Mac)

Alternatives on How to backup Xperias

http://talk.sonymobile.com/thread/36355

This thread it's not to ask when is the update going to be released in your country and/or carrier network. you can read about it here

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Software-Updates/Android-5-0-When-are-we-getting-Lollipop-Which-Xperia...

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

213 REPLIES 213
Emperor
Message 2 of 214
Message 2 of 214

Re: Xperia T2 Ultra / T2 Ultra Dual Lollipop bugs

Bugs 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Adviser
Message 3 of 214
Message 3 of 214

I found the the loudspeaker of T2 Ultra Dual outputs crackling sound,while playing music and during notifications.it occurred after the Lollipop update. 

Emperor
Message 4 of 214
Message 4 of 214

could you re-install the update and report back? also, is the issue with music on both the internal storage and a SD card?

Adviser
Message 5 of 214
Message 5 of 214

It's common the speaker is little bit crackling. Let's wait and see if any other users having the same problem. 

Message 6 of 214
Message 6 of 214

Mobile is getting slow..
More battery consumption

Shall update after 24hrs now
Emperor
Message 7 of 214
Message 7 of 214

reinstall lollipop (clean update)

Adviser
Message 8 of 214
Message 8 of 214

After lollipop update there is no update center app on t2 ultra dual. 

Emperor
Message 9 of 214
Message 9 of 214

Use "what's new" > updates

Emperor
Message 10 of 214
Message 10 of 214

New lollipop features

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Software-Updates/Lollipop-New-Features/m-p/955490#U955490