account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Xperia T wont turn on!

Forum Legend
Message 11 of 14
Message 11 of 14

Re: Xperia T Not Turning On. Just Red LED!!!

I have just told you what you need to do in PM messages that we had - Obviously you took no notice and as such decided to create a thread so I'll make it official

You need to either return your device to the place of purchase or contact Xperia care http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Message 12 of 14
Message 12 of 14

I cant replace my device as Xperia T is not launched in India (where i'm living). They will not accept or repair any device that had not been launched in our country. So i'm just trying to solve this problem myself.

Forum Legend
Message 13 of 14
Message 13 of 14

Well from experience on here and from XDA your device needs to be inspected as it appears to have a hardware issue

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Highlighted
Regular
Message 14 of 14
Message 14 of 14

then how can i open up my phone? it wont connect on my laptop