account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Xperia T wont turn on!

Regular
Message 1 of 14
Message 1 of 14

Xperia T wont turn on!

i charge my sony xperia t about 6-8hrs.. and when i turn it on the red light blink everytime i press power button.

but i press vol down + power button then the green light appear in a second and then gone..

i cant understand how did they fix this problem..

13 REPLIES 13
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 14
Message 2 of 14

Re: Xperia T wont turn on!

The Green light denotes Flashmode but as it isn't connected to a Pc for flashing the phone will not stay in that mode so try the below and if that fails then you need to either return your device to the place of purchase or contact Xperia care http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

Performing a system repair using PC Companion as this will factory reset your phone

Switch off your phone and unplug from Pc (Hold volume up and power for around 10 seconds)
Start PC Companion and select Support zone then Update my phone/tablet then in Blue Repair my phone/tablet and follow the on screen instructions - When prompted connect your phone still switched off holding volume down or back button - This should start the repair or reformat process

If you are using Windows 8/8.1 or a 64bit operating system then adjust the settings for PC Companion and run in compatibility mode and chose Windows 7 or XP

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Forum Legend
Message 3 of 14
Message 3 of 14

Why create a new thread but also post and ask the same in other threads

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Regular
Message 4 of 14
Message 4 of 14

i cant connect my sony xperia t on sony pc companion. hmm when i plug it in my laptop the red light appear on top and nothings happen

Emperor
Message 5 of 14
Message 5 of 14

Got your message.

That could be a hardware issue, you could connect your phone to a wall charger > press and hold power & volume up for 10 seconds > let the phone charge for 2 to 3 hours 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Regular
Message 6 of 14
Message 6 of 14

what is wall charger? hmm

Phy
Forum Legend
Message 7 of 14
Message 7 of 14

In order to recharge the battery on your phone you connect it to a charger. The wall charger usually comes with the phone and you connect it directly to your phone and plug 🔌 it into the wall socket in order to recharge the phone's Battery 🔋

Regular
Message 8 of 14
Message 8 of 14

nothings happen..

Phy
Forum Legend
Message 9 of 14
Message 9 of 14

I believe @uliwooly was correct. That seems to be a hardware issue.
Highlighted
Message 10 of 14
Message 10 of 14

Xperia T Not Turning On. Just Red LED!!!

My Xperia T is not turning on. When I charge it with wall charger or connect to laptop, the red LED lights up and nothing is happening. Also when i press power button nothing is happening. Just  Red LED is there. I have tried charging it upto 10hrs and tried pressing all the possible buttons combination. Please Help Me!!