account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Xperia T,TX and TL 4.3 update availability

Message 151 of 263
Message 151 of 263

Re: Xperia T,TX and TL 4.3 update availability

I didn't receive my update yet I'm waiting almost one month tried today with PC COMPANION and SUS ( Sony update service) And there is nothing yet now my question when will it be arriving to my country ( Bolivia) ? Now on my mind I think Sony has stopped the update because I think everyone saw that Sony had certified a new firmware by Ptcrb ( 4.3 with bugs fixed) And it will be releasing soon that's my theory what do you think guys?
Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 152 of 263
Message 152 of 263

Still no update, i have switched from Xepria T to ZR

fantastic phone, great graphics

hope that get KIT KAT for ZR

One time poster
Message 153 of 263
Message 153 of 263

No update in Pakistan yet, whats going on...I have to consider switching the brand now. HTC & Samsung are way better in their services and customer care.

Message 154 of 263
Message 154 of 263

Yeah mee too I have consider switching the brand LG samsung and Motorola they have kit Kat they have a better service today my classmate update his samsung galaxy s4 to kik Kat and me? I didn't receive my 4.3 update yet! very bad!
Regular
Message 155 of 263
Message 155 of 263

How can a company treat its customers so poorly, I understand updates are a added bonus but when they say it will be available they should make it available, I and others are still waiting for the update now it seems like the update is flawed, it's not rocket science but treating customers poorly and expecting that they will return and buy the next product isn't a sustainable business plan.
Sony you deserve what ever you get in the future, and I don't think you should have a future.
Regular
Message 156 of 263
Message 156 of 263

When it arrive for India please give me any information......
Talent
Message 157 of 263
Message 157 of 263

Update today my TX thru SUS v.199. Everything is fine!
Adviser
Message 158 of 263
Message 158 of 263

India needs xperia t update
Message 159 of 263
Message 159 of 263

It is almost certain that AT&T will not release the 4.3 software for the Xperia TL. AT&T doesn't really support this handset anymore. Plus, AT&T doesn't have a good track record in software releases. 

Enthusiast
Message 160 of 263
Message 160 of 263

There is still nothing for an unbrandred UK XperiaT, 2nd version of 4.3 is rolling out and I still havent recieved the first one? Does anyone know how long it typically takes for a roll out from Sony to take? Would have thought as my device is not tied to a network supplyer would have been one of the first devices.