account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Xeria TX keeps restarting after 4.3 update

SOLVED
Rookie
Message 1 of 15
Message 1 of 15

Xeria TX keeps restarting after 4.3 update

helo everyone, 

i jst did my 4.3 update to my TX last monday and after 1 day of the update the phone suddenly restarted and stuck on endless loop of restart 

1- tried volume down/up and power button,,,,doesnt help

2- tried plug it to pc companion and it wont pick up the phone as its stuck on restarting loop 

3- tried battery out for 1 hour and back in and still the same

please help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Message 2 of 15
Message 2 of 15

Re: Xeria TX keeps restarting after 4.3 update

Use sony update service to repair:

http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/update-service/

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
Message 2 of 15
Message 2 of 15

Use sony update service to repair:

http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/update-service/

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

View solution in original post

Rookie
Message 3 of 15
Message 3 of 15

i will give it a try and let you know the results

thanks

Message 4 of 15
Message 4 of 15

Keep us updated.

Rookie
Message 5 of 15
Message 5 of 15

it worked, and i have access to my phone now, 

thank you so much Slightly smiling Face

btw, wht it did is reinstall same SW and of course got rid of my all my apps, but strangely enough it kept my photos and music which were on my phone memory as i dont use memory card any way.

however am so glad that i go it sorted, 

thanks again Slightly smiling Face

Message 6 of 15
Message 6 of 15

It erases phone memory,there is a chance that internal memory is intact.

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 7 of 15
Message 7 of 15

Having the same issue.

Rubber band method does not work, lets try update

One time poster
Message 8 of 15
Message 8 of 15

I am experiencing the same problem and using Sony update service right now. I just took many pictures for my phd research project using the phone memory couple days ago, really hope that the update won't erase all these valuable pictures. Fingers crossed!

Message 9 of 15
Message 9 of 15

Keep us updated.

Visitor
Message 10 of 15
Message 10 of 15

Experiencing the same thing.But my phone is fine until I put it on the charger overnight while I sleep then it switches itself off and I don't have any of my 5 alarms for work ringing which is abit annoying.Also ever since the 4.3 update,I've lost the screenshot option when I hold down the power button,anyone else lose it?!How can I get it back?