account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

To SONY - XPERIA T upgrade to Android 4.2.2

SOLVED
Apprentice
Message 11 of 67
Message 11 of 67

Re: To SONY - XPERIA T upgrade to Android 4.2.2

Totally agree with you Daloch you speak what all T users feel!

One time poster
Message 12 of 67
Message 12 of 67

I have been through all this since I started with an Xperia s 12 months ago with ICS. It did not do what sony promised. I got no satisfaction from sony, no satisfaction from google   or O2 but eventually I  got a primitive jellybeen from an O2 shop.  However the third party supplier who provided the S gave me a T. This had a very primitive Jellybean. I wanted the phone to use skype, but again depite its high specs, it did not allow video,

Any attempt I made to get an up to date jelly bean failed,despite sony promises.  The only positive help was through my supplier phones4u. However my conract has now come to an end. Although I now have an xperia t it was not supplied by my contractor. I am going to do what I advise all other frustrated sony customers to do. Switch to an alternative manufacturer other than sony and if possible avoid google!!  In my casepossible Samsung.

If anyone can persuade me otherwise, you are welcome to try.

GUK
Inhabitant
Message 13 of 67
Message 13 of 67

As you can see, (i.e. you replied to me in this thread, saying similar things to me) Sony are deleting my posts because I seem to be criticising them accurately. Pathetic. What is this forum for? Discussion, or just to say how great Sony is and supply more hits to their blog/Twitter feed? I think I know the answer to that.

Apprentice
Message 14 of 67
Message 14 of 67

They disabled my other Account (MetalDaRyl)Angry FaceNeutral Face

GUK
Inhabitant
Message 15 of 67
Message 15 of 67

Really? I can understand deleting posts and disabling accounts for out-and-out trolling or abuse, but when paid Sony customers have posts/accounts deleted for pointing out their flaws on a discussion forum for customers, that's really disprespectful to the people who are giving them money.

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 16 of 67
Message 16 of 67

Thanks Sumo. I try.

I just can't believe what is happening with this phone.

Seems done on purpose.

One time poster
Message 17 of 67
Message 17 of 67

What do you mean with "they disabled my other account"?

I hope and expect that any moderator has disabled it for posting your experiences with Sony Xperia T phone.

Did you ask for some explanation?

They has to give you an explanation, a reason for doing this. Much more if you're a customer that spent a lot of money in a phone that has so many issues and that never are fixed.

Ask for an explanation, if they won't give any answer, start a post explaining what happened to you.

I started a post time ago called "censorship"... write it there if you want.

Apprentice
Message 18 of 67
Message 18 of 67

I'm fed up with Sony my friend..

Thx for your help!

One time poster
Message 19 of 67
Message 19 of 67

I understand you.

No need to say thanks. Winking Face

GUK
Inhabitant
Message 20 of 67
Message 20 of 67

I too agree with you, Daloch (as might be obvious by now...).

Sony: any news about upgrading the Xperia T to Android 4.2.2 yet? Thanks for any comments.