account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

T2 Ultra camera issues

Inhabitant
Message 71 of 146
Message 71 of 146

Re: T2 ULTRA CAMERA ISSUES

Micromax n karbon are not Chinese companies dey are Indian companies. I have use Micromax turbo n Micromax magnus. They both are very good handsets n camera is far better den sony. What's ur story @ lucifer? However I purchased sony T2 thinking it may b d best mid-range phone but m one of dissatisfied customers waiting for updates n fixes.
Message 72 of 146
Message 72 of 146

Yes Sameer, I am feeling cheated. & worst part is when I went to the Service centre .... I was surprised to see a huge crowd & the I was told it will take 2 - 3 hours for my turn & then  they will only take my handset & send it for repairs. there is so much of chaos in the service centre. Almost everyone is frustrated with the time taken. I also waited for 45 minutes, then walked out as I did not see my turn coming in the next 2 hours. It is a full day project to submit a handset.

Regular
Message 73 of 146
Message 73 of 146

I am using Micromax canvas 4 and my wife is using t2 ultra . gotta admit canvas 4 is way better in terms of camera , sound and ram management .. Sony also has misleading info on their websites like http://userguide.sonymobile.com/referrer.php?region=global-en&product=xperia-t2-ultra#!Connecting-yo...

In reality it doesn't support mhl at all .. Losing trust in Sony .
Enthusiast
Message 74 of 146
Message 74 of 146

very bad camera quality in all conditions. in low light a lot of noise and get blur. in strong light low sharpness and many noise too. hardware problem or software problem? hope sony mobile fix this issue soon
Inhabitant
Message 75 of 146
Message 75 of 146

@kamathsonline
Why did u go to the service centre? Is it for hardware issues. Then get it done ASAP. You have already spent ur hardowned money trusting Sony n now as you have made this mistake like all purchasers u will have to spend ur time as well. I m patiently waiting for an update n fixes. After that I m gonna sue Sony at consumer protection for sure. Wasted time money, wonderful moments causing me dissatisfaction anger n frustration.
One time poster
Message 76 of 146
Message 76 of 146

Mostif us did not mind spending the money just for the brand name called Sony... And now I regret.. I am hoping Sony fixes it through software update and if not recall the handset and replace it with the ones that justifies the money we spent.. Let's wait for sonys update and if that fails we all can connect and Sue Sony in consumer court.
Message 77 of 146
Message 77 of 146

@SameerT, i went to the service centre because i was told to by the technical support on phone. They said, they will update the software, which i did at home using my laptop and pc companion. Result, same as for everyone, nothing changed.
Enthusiast
Message 78 of 146
Message 78 of 146

i'll sell this phone if in next update nothing change especially camera and sound. very bad camera quality if i compare to my friend's note 2 (8 MP)
Inhabitant
Message 79 of 146
Message 79 of 146

@kamathsonline
Just have some patience n the update is on testing grounds n should release soon. I m too frustrated and many in this forum are too but most of them are just trying our their patience. If sony really wants to b in the market den it better come out with solutions else if m gonna do bad publicity the way in can for sony.
Message 80 of 146
Message 80 of 146

It is becoming very frustrating with each passing day. Especially after the launch of HTC Desire 816 which is cheaper than T2 Ultra, carries better specs and also a better camera and boomsound engine.