account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

T2 Ultra camera issues

sjv
Learner
Message 131 of 146
Message 131 of 146

Re: Taking Sony to consumer court

This phone happens to be one of the WORST phones I ever used in my life..never was I sooooooo frustrated with my mobile phone experience as I am now!!

Its just 3 months old and already I had to go to the Service center and get it wiped clean once and a second time I did it myself. I am a heavy app user - from around 200 plus apps that I was using on my Samsung Galaxy Note 2, now I am down to around 50 appps...Worried Face even now...phone crashes so very often. 

If I click any app or try to call someone it takes a good minute or so for the phone to respond...when I get a message - even after I open the message the message unread icon does not go for nearly 2 minutes. I am forces to restart the phone atleast once a day!!

Do I have any options at all??!! apart from throwing the phone in garbage Face with rolling Eyes or maybe root it!! will that help? or will Sony take the phone back?? I'd love to go back to Samsung or Plus One!!

One time poster
Message 132 of 146
Message 132 of 146

4.4.4. update for t2 ultra

I am eagerly waiting last kitkat update for my mobile. The previous update for t2 ultra was the 4.4.3 . It has many bugs. 

Please tell me a supposed date for the release of 4.4.4 update of Xperia to ultra dual

One time poster
Message 133 of 146
Message 133 of 146

Re: T2 ULTRA CAMERA ISSUES

hello i have a problem with my t2 ultra about the camera issues because after i updated everytime i took videos it crashes and the file that i recorded cannot be view and it says the file is unsupported..and how come it happen that the file cannot be view that the video was taken by this device...please help me to resolve this issue thanks
Enthusiast
Message 134 of 146
Message 134 of 146

I would like to know if in future there'll be some improvement in the camera algorithm, cause the compressing and noise reduction is to aggresive and it cause the detail to loss especially when takin a group picture.

I personally don't mind if the picture size.is.bigger for few MB cause it's 13 MP camera, and there's a SD card slot to compensate.

Come on SONY.. Slightly smiling Face

Enthusiast
Message 135 of 146
Message 135 of 146

Ya, hope in the next lollipop update SONY also update the camera algorithm cause in current FW photo looks blur, less detail especially when you take portrait picture caused by noise reduction. China's brand take better photo than sony Slightly frowning Face
Enthusiast
Message 136 of 146
Message 136 of 146

Camera had become the main issue for a long time still nothing camera improvement especially in low light condition with Auto ISO so grainny if set to lower iso the face blurred and less detail and texture. Also in strong light when take group selfie the faces not enough detail and get blurred. Third party app google camera has sharper and detail photo. Hope sony can learn from many complain about this issue and will be better and better.
Enthusiast
Message 137 of 146
Message 137 of 146

Did anyone realize that sony camera software got missing feature if.compared to 3rd party camera ?

The feature when we use touch to focus and the software will adjust the exposure according to the object we touched, even google camera have that little feature, which save time from us when changing the camera.exposure manually.

Enthusiast
Message 138 of 146
Message 138 of 146

And another thing , when we took a group selfie with more than 3 people, camera difficult to detect all faces. Only 1 face focused and another get blurred. How come this happen?
Enthusiast
Message 139 of 146
Message 139 of 146

Nothing we can do for you, our xperia T2 Ultra have camera issue too. You can only hope Sony's team fix your xperia C3 camera issue ASAP.
Rookie
Message 140 of 146
Message 140 of 146

I just bought it

And the front camera 

Not working 

What I should do