account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

T2 Ultra camera issues

xac
One time poster
Message 121 of 146
Message 121 of 146

Re: T2 ULTRA CAMERA ISSUES

Sony **bleep** my last one was a p990i decided to give the company a 2nd chance got the t2 and now I swear I'll never buy a sony again. T2 camera is so slow the subject should only be inanimate objects.
Message 122 of 146
Message 122 of 146

The camera seems to be better now after the last update, or is it that I feek it has. Any views from anyone ?

One time poster
Message 123 of 146
Message 123 of 146

Dear Sony Xperia Care,

At the first time, I thought Xperia T2 Ultra could be the great mid-range smartphone..

But after i test on the Camera, i have to admit it that this phone is made me quite disappointed..

I realized and understand that I'am not the only one who had the same problem here..

When i compare the camera quality between Xperia Ray & T2 Ultra, the camera result on my Xperia Ray has more good quality photos than T2 Ultra...

So if you really concern to all of your customers,please kindly help us out to fix the camera as soon as possible..

Regards,

SoulXperia

Rose

Rookie
Message 124 of 146
Message 124 of 146

With the original firmware out of the box, the camera was a mess. It was in short, unusable. It took too long to focus and the result frequently wasn't sharp among other problems. After the recent rom update, the result was much better but low light performance was still mediocre, subpar for a 13Mp camera. And in automode, inappropriate scene selection modes would pop up.

Does any know what image sensor was used for the T2 ultra?

Message 125 of 146
Message 125 of 146

Exmos r i guess 

Rookie
Message 126 of 146
Message 126 of 146

"Exmos r i guess "

No it is not.

According to websites the T2 ultra is using the exmos rs but I'd like to know the exact sensor model.

One time poster
Message 127 of 146
Message 127 of 146

Re: Totally disappointed with T2 Ultra dual camera

Least to say I am close to being ashamed I gave it as a gift. The price is mid-range but the photo i get is poor to very poor. Comparatively speaking the processing of the photos is poor compared to another brand of of much cheaper price range both taken in low light.  The picture posted on this site is the exact output you get from the pictures I too have taken.  In low and indoor light.  I get the noise.  Honestly speaking and objectively speaking for the BRAND SONY this is a big let down. The phone cannot cancel out the noise and it is highly grainy.  Poor production and marketing move I used to be a big Sony Fan on QUALITY but now I lost trust on the BRAND. What I shame really. Save your reputation by at least giving a quick fix.

Visitor
Message 128 of 146
Message 128 of 146

Re: Taking Sony to consumer court

Sony has change a lot, I have to agree on you on that... Since I bought this Sony Xperia Z1s sony just made me to returned All my Sony equipment. I work on films to and my Directors ar pretty mad about Sony poor quality now. OUR filming camaras send back to trash land SONY COMPANY. Is a big movement now guys, do not worry about them they will be gone soon. We are bigger then SONY because we are the consumers, once we stop buying Sony products Sony will be hit pretty bad. They do not want to work with you, at the end when they need our help to survied just turned your back on them.... POST it on your FACEBOOK and MEDIA, be nice to SONY because Corporations like take will be gone soon.

Visitor
Message 129 of 146
Message 129 of 146

t2 camera is worst sony phone i ever had

T2 ultra is the worst on camera both front and back, any setting from auto to manual cannot help even when you have adjust to max pixel on the setting menu, you will get lack of focus, laggy and noisy

Visitor
Message 130 of 146
Message 130 of 146

Re: t2 camera is worst sony phone i ever had

I had some good improvements using the ProCapture camera pro app from Google playstore. So far it is the only camera app I tried that allows me to use 16:9 widescreen shots at 13mp. The biggest improvement is in low light conditions. And when zoomed in it doesn't show any black spots either. There is also a "low noise" option. The only drawback is that it's a bit slower than the stock camera app in rendering the photo.  It's currently on sale at Google appstore at 75% off normal price. Makes me think the bad camera quality is software related, not hardware.