account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

T2 Ultra camera issues

One time poster
Message 141 of 146
Message 141 of 146

Re: T2 ULTRA CAMERA ISSUES

its been only 8 months my xperia T2 ultra is showing problem with camera setting ....whichever mode i choose image are not clear and small zooming totally blurs the image.

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 142 of 146
Message 142 of 146

Hi, i bought this phone in the US about 2 weeks ago.  I live in argentina.  The phone works well all around.  A little slow when more than 5 or 6 applications are open at the same time.  But the main issue is the camera.  i bought this phone checking the 13 megapx camera and I read great things about it.  From day 1 i had blurry pics, 3 to 4 seconds delay in taking the picture (independently if i use the screen button or the button on the frame), with very little movement pictures look horrible including good light conditions.  Worst of all, indoors my phone wont keep focus.  It will focus for a couple of seconds and then it will loose focus horribly.  

I contacted sony support in argentina, and their answer was: "if you bought it in another country you should take it to a sony store and pay for the repair".

First time i ever bought a sony device, totally disappointed, would not recommend!! especially because of their poor costumer support (thought they had a great one, and that was one of the reasons i bought sony).

Horrible experience.

One time poster
Message 143 of 146
Message 143 of 146

How can the Camera be so so slow? I am never recommending Sony phone to anyone. If anyone out there is listening and cares enough (though it doesn't look like), kindly kindly do something about it. My 22K is already in trash, anyway. Good Job Sony. I feel like hitting you with all my might. Such a big name, and look at this! 

Visitor
Message 144 of 146
Message 144 of 146

Re: Taking Sony to consumer court

Do it bro. Well done. I am planning or rather sure to take them to Cosumer Court. Literally harassing me. Obviously putting blame on me. But swear on god I will be ready for even a Polygraph test to prove myself. Sony see you soon. Enough of harrasment now. Treating humans as what hmm ? I know Indian govt is slow and court takes years etc, but m surely justice will be done. GOODBYE!

Learner
Message 145 of 146
Message 145 of 146

Re: Taking Sony to consumer court

correct the camera quality is very poor..and  network quality is also very bad..

One time poster
Message 146 of 146
Message 146 of 146

Sony Xperia T2 Ultra front camera is grainy and disappointing

I think all T2 Ultra were having this issue. Sony action?