account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

T2 Ultra camera issues

Adept
Message 61 of 146
Message 61 of 146

Re: T2 ULTRA CAMERA ISSUES

Dear Raj,

You should read the users opinions at fonearena /flipkart etc.before purchasing where everyone complaints about its cheap quality camera/audio etc. Two months over i hv used this not rcvd any bug fixes from Sony. 

Inhabitant
Message 62 of 146
Message 62 of 146

Dear Raj,

We all buyers of T2 Ultra can understand ur problem. I can only say that Rickard cant do much about ur issue other then escalate it to the right department. The new update for this phone is on its way. I you can have patience for some more weeks we all will receive the updates. We all buyers of T2 are patiently waiting for the same. If you use the camera in bright day outside then you will have good pictures (not best). Appreciate your patience. I myself is waiting for the update and have also made up my mind that if I m not satisfied with the update I m gonna buy HTC desire 816 which will be launching soon in stores in India.

Inhabitant
Message 63 of 146
Message 63 of 146

Below is the link which had assured me that the update is in its way...

http://developer.sonymobile.com/downloads/xperia-open-source-archives/open-source-archive-for-build-...

Now only hope that the update releases to consumers soon and the issues get resolved. Atleast I can save on money for exchanging handset.

Highlighted
Message 64 of 146
Message 64 of 146

As per Sony, this update is not meant for India. This is an update for HongKong only.

We will have to wait for some more time. Hopefully, there will be two updates:

1) First one would solve the Sound issue

2) Second one would upgrade to KitKat and also camera improvements.

Commissioner
Message 65 of 146
Message 65 of 146

Enthusiast
Message 66 of 146
Message 66 of 146

can I install the "Open source download for Xperia T2 Ultra (D5322, XM50h); software version 19.0.D.0.269" - will this void the SONY warranty ?

Commissioner
Message 67 of 146
Message 67 of 146

well to use that you need unlocked bootloader 

and by doing so you will voide your warrenty 

Message 68 of 146
Message 68 of 146

Read this review on NDTV Gadgets. Sony, work on this fast. Solving small problems can make this phone a huge success.

The review fully supports our experience.

As far as cameras on smartphones go, the T2 Ultra is a great example of why megapixels do not matter. The 13-megapixel shooter on this phablet has problems focusing subjects and captures images which are filled with noise. This is not to say the camera is completely bad. There are a few redeeming aspects, but this is not what we expected from Sony, which is famous for making great sensors. ...... Overall, the camera is an underperformer.

Verdict
With Sony faltering in areas that are generally considered its strong suit - camera and sound - the Xperia T2 Ultra Dual, priced at Rs. 24,990, is a difficult device to recommend. There is strong competition in this segment from the feature-rich Moto X and the Gionee Elife E7, with its great camera. But if the requirement is a 6-inch screen and nothing less, the T2 Ultra is the best bet at the moment. In short, Sony gets one thing absolutely right - the price.

http://gadgets.ndtv.com/mobiles/reviews/sony-xperia-t2-ultra-review-the-inexpensive-ultra-511729

Enthusiast
Message 69 of 146
Message 69 of 146

lot of noise in low Light condition and low sharpness. hope Sony fix this camera issue in the next firmware update. hope soon
One time poster
Message 70 of 146
Message 70 of 146

plz dont take micromax or karbon or any other china company im now really going throug this company name micromax