account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

T2 Ultra camera issues

Inhabitant
Message 51 of 146
Message 51 of 146

Re: T2 ULTRA CAMERA ISSUES

I agree with you vickygoyal.

@Rickard I have started loosing my patience and faith towards Sony handset. When ever I research for camera issues and fixes for Sony Xperia T2 Ultra Dual on websites I get more and more dishearted. Not a single person who hd purchased this handset is haapy. I most of the times feel to shell out some more money and purchase another handset like HTC Desire 816. However its not yet out in stores in India neither online. I feel very low in sentiments sometimes dat I am not able to capture pics on moments needed if I do I get lower in mood for getting dissatisfied images.

I know @Rickard and Staff you cannot do much to consumers who are already fooled by purchasing this handset other then ask us to keep patience and wait for updates. I feel sad for wasting my money on this handset.

Please advice.

Inhabitant
Message 52 of 146
Message 52 of 146

There is one more issue I found yesterday while I was taking pics of my nephew while he was playing in the ground. I was using AR effects. I clicked 3 pics first through motion shtos however the processing took time(agreed). The the phone started warming up and I would feel it. After using the AR effect the dinosaur one after the click the phone got heated and the camera went blank and the application closed. However there was a pop up stating that the phone temperature has rised and its shutting down the app, let the phone cool down and start again. !! I mean really. What is the exact issue? Is it with the processor or is it with the RAM.

Sony Xperia Support
Message 53 of 146
Message 53 of 146

The phone has protection against overheating and in case the components in the phone starts to get too warm the phone will turn off functions like the camera or the phone may turn itself off to protect it. This may happen if you use demanding features like the camera and AR effects in high ambient temperature. In case it also happens in normal room temperature i recommend that you contact a service location for further investigation of your phone.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Message 54 of 146
Message 54 of 146

Same behaviour in other Sony phones also like Xperia Z1.

Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 55 of 146
Message 55 of 146

we need a fix on this

i too has the same issue

Commissioner
Message 56 of 146
Message 56 of 146

Dear Rickard

can we please have you input about next camera fix update please 

as sony phone are know for camera please please please hear us and do the needful

thank you

Sony Xperia Support
Message 57 of 146
Message 57 of 146

The only information i have is that there will be improvements in the camera in the update to Android 4.4. I don't have any more details i'm afraid.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Rookie
Message 58 of 146
Message 58 of 146

@Rickard

Any updates on the low speaker/headphones volume?

Commissioner
Message 59 of 146
Message 59 of 146

yes 

will be fixed in next update 

One time poster
Message 60 of 146
Message 60 of 146

Hey Rickard..
Got the t2 ultra dual yesterday... It was night so i couldnt check the camera quality.. But now in the early morning.. I tried taking a few pics inside my home, i recorded few videos also.. Each and every one of them were very bad in quality.. I used to have samsung galaxy s2 before.. With a 8mp camera... Pics and videos used to be very good... Had no problem..
But with this t2 ultra.. Within one day am highly dissatisfied and angry about this issue.. With the 13 mp camera sony is offering... I thought the photos and videos would be alot better than 8mp.. But this is bull**bleep**.. So i kindly request you mr.rickard to make your customer care people to call me and replace my piece in the next 24hours or give my money back.... Am not going to stop.. I spent a lot of money on this piece of **bleep**.. This camera is making me cry.. The quality is almost equal to vga.. The grain and noise in each and every photo is making me feel disgusting about this phone.. A brand new phone i bought in my life, the very first time am feeling this bad..
Do somethiny sony...