account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

T2 Ultra camera issues

Apprentice
Message 41 of 146
Message 41 of 146

Re: T2 ULTRA CAMERA ISSUES

If anyone knows or find  the solution or fix please let me know. I'll be very greatful Thanks

Inhabitant
Message 42 of 146
Message 42 of 146

@Sony Staff
Can you please provide us ne updates on the camera issue. I have tried several other camera apps but the results are the same. I have provided a link above in one of my post. Robert or ne other staff members please check the link n do update us. U smallest update or ur response to our communication makes us feel better dat someone is listening to our genuine problem.
Inhabitant
Message 43 of 146
Message 43 of 146

@rickard why is anyone not replying? I understand sony staff must b working on resolving issues ASAP but atleast a kind reply would suffice.
Sony Xperia Support
Message 44 of 146
Message 44 of 146

I have received information that there will be improvements for the camera in the update to Android 4.4. I don't have any information on when the update will be released yet but keep checking our blog for the latest information: http://blogs.sonymobile.com/

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Commissioner
Message 45 of 146
Message 45 of 146

Dear Sir,

we all are ready to wait for good kk update dont care how long it it takes

but before that can we please have a small maintenance update to just fix below major issues

1) CAMERA

2) SOUND

3) WAlKMAN BUG

Thank you

Highlighted
Adept
Message 46 of 146
Message 46 of 146

I have also the same problems,, sound is also very pathetic,call / networks tower drop problem in all network,, cant understand what to do with this handset. I have sold out my samsung mega 5.8 due to purchase of this mobile now understand that my money totally goes  to water. Request to Sony pls help & out your software update if possible.

c6
One time poster
Message 47 of 146
Message 47 of 146

Hi Sony / Users,

I heard the news about T2 Ultra release, and sold my SAMSUNG GALAXY GRAND and purchased SONY XPERIA T2 ULTRA.

I am totally disppointed with the Camera, Sound quality( both output, and in-call clarity), Network (drops down).

Never had any such problem with SONY ERICSSON.

SONY need to fix this asap. 

Inhabitant
Message 48 of 146
Message 48 of 146

I completely agree with chauhanjayc he is absolutely right. We most of us (not all) are ready to wait for the KIT KAT update, it would be very satisfying if we atleast get a update fix for camera issues.

Message 49 of 146
Message 49 of 146

& Surprisingly, the camera features on the website http://www.sonymobile.com/in/products/phones/xperia-t2-ultra-dual/features/#camera states -

Exmor RS™ for mobile – stunning shots in any light

The camera is built with the same modules as leading Sony cameras. Exmor RS™ for mobile is an evolution of our Sony image sensor technology, with a next-generation BSI light sensor. By adopting the technology of luminance and colour noise reduction, we’ve created a camera that snaps highly detailed shots with low noise – even in challenging lighting conditions. You’re now also able to reproduce objects in more vivid colours and capture night images and faces in stunning clarity.

I have checked this with the Sony Service Centre at Thane, the technical person confirms it is a phone limitation to take good pictures in low light, This problem cannot bve solved. How can a company making the best cameras provide such a camera in their expensive phones.

If it is a software issue, solve it right a away, else replace the phones with a properly working one.

& if it is phone limitation, either don't make such bold statements on public domain, if the phones are good, then train your service centre guys to handle these cases sensibly

Apprentice
Message 50 of 146
Message 50 of 146

seriously camera is very bad its 1.3 Mega pixel not 13, I think this is hardware issue becuase I tried other most popular camera aplication but still bad image, I went sony center again after purchase, even in demo mobile this issue is there but at time of purchase I didn't notice my bad Slightly frowning Face

I gave this phone to service center, dont know how much time i've to wait. It's like you feel very bad when you purchased new phone and within one week you're visiting service center and submit your new phone and after that you are using old phone again, all your relatives and friends start asking what happened to your new sony phone. Sony should give temporary phone to customer who submitted their phone to service center. If this phone is perfect may be my other friends will think to buy but after getting this review they dropped the idea to purchase sony even. This is how brand become popular or diminsh, not by putting katrina or karina for advertisement but by giving best quality to their customer. First time I trusted sony but I'm totally disappointed. If my problem is not solved even after replacement, one thing is sure after this I'll not let anyone to purchase sony to whom I know or with social media or any realted form and sony will get to know the power of social media or what is the meaning of building cheaper quality and cheating with customer. Because I know the value of 25k Rs.