account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

T2 Ultra camera issues

Visitor
Message 31 of 146
Message 31 of 146

T2 ULTRA CAMERA ISSUES

This the worst quality camara comarable to VGA. ( It is shame to SONY when its 13MP camara compared to VGA)

SONY is fooling around which will not lost for long and will have stop selleing this kind of products when cannot support it. 

I fed up mailing and running around the service centres. with this experience come to a conclusion not to go in future any SONY products.

Visitor
Message 32 of 146
Message 32 of 146

Re: T2 ULTRA CAMERA ISSUES

I think if they are really coming with update its good,  but they could have comunicated to all the buyers by this time before its sales stops.

Visitor
Message 33 of 146
Message 33 of 146

Re: Totally disappointed with T2 Ultra dual camera

Thanks Mr. Arpit for the info but whne the have promised could you please share the info. 

Visitor
Message 34 of 146
Message 34 of 146

T2 ULTRA CAMERA ISSUES

1. The camera is extremly bad. The volume is also not loud enough, sometimes it is not audible in the next room itself. 

Sony has befooled the public by making this phone. 

The photo quality is also poor in the full day(hot summer) light as well. You can reach me to share my tears on this email mentioned below.

-Kaushalendra Pandey

eMail: 

Inhabitant
Message 35 of 146
Message 35 of 146

The camera graining problem is with every one who has purchased Sony Xperia T2 Ultra. Light conditions never bothered Sony mobile cameras until T2 ultra. I tried to repair the software assuming d problem with software, but no improvements in indoor shooting. Outdoors the camera works good rating would be around 6 out of 10. When ever we try to maximise the image size the pixels bursts. I hope this is a software issue.

SONY or Admin whoever concerned. Please check the below link and fix the issue in the new camera app update to improve the picture and video quality for indoor shhot as well as outdoor shoot.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2718100&__utma=248941774.1675827922.1397572854.1397...

Inhabitant
Message 36 of 146
Message 36 of 146

Re: Totally disappointed with T2 Ultra dual camera

I completely disagree with you Arpit. When the company like SONY boast 13 MPcamera you cannot comment " you cannot expect better than this on a mid range phone". We pay for the product so SONY shuld provide consumers as promised. we most of us are ready to wait for fixes but sony shuld think of consumers and outer competition at the same time; launch the product and den fix it; not all consumers have the patience; which can result in bad marketing. In India SONY handests are sold in top position compared to other brands and thus it is necessary for SONY to take care of issues like these. If you compare the specs of the newly launched HTC Desire 816 with T2 Ultra Dual you will understand what I want to say.

Nothing against you but your statement hurted me thats it.

Message 37 of 146
Message 37 of 146

Thats fine Sameer. I can understand. Afterall we have paid premium to buy sony product
Highlighted
Message 38 of 146
Message 38 of 146

Is the solution here for the camera or for the desktop version of Chrome ? What is this. Is the camera problem solved ?

Apprentice
Message 39 of 146
Message 39 of 146

I feel the same SameerT...we spent our hard earned money for this device...i have 2 option at this price range MOTO X and T2 Ultra...I have gone for this device because it has 13 MP camera and its a product of sony so must have a good camera....But i m totaly disappointed by the camera performance....even my xperia Ray which has 8 MP camera took better pic with 6 MP resolution....i dont knw what to do...totaly disappointed...Sony people if u r listening to this please do something....Face with rolling Eyes

Apprentice
Message 40 of 146
Message 40 of 146

I'm also facing same issue, First time I choose Sony and I got disappointed with my decision. I'd better purchase MOTO X.

Camera pictures are almost same as posted by others users. Picyures got blurred and pixels are seen easily and quality is not there.

Very bad experience i'll not recommended it to anyone. I'm crying for paying 25 k Which I save to purchase good smartphone and what I get is worst. Very bad camera and bad audio sound. If I talk , my voice is not clear to listerner. Mic is very bad quality Slightly frowning Face . I dont know what to do.