account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

T2 Ultra camera issues

Message 21 of 146
Message 21 of 146

Re: T2 ULTRA CAMERA ISSUES

Why don't you try to install a third party app like Camera 360 or UCAM first?

I think its more of a software problem. 

But definately, front facing works good only in good light situations.

Commissioner
Message 22 of 146
Message 22 of 146

why use 3rd party app when sony is helping to fix

just wait sony will surly come with a power ful update 

Message 23 of 146
Message 23 of 146

How can you say that Sony is going to fix this in next update?

And BTW, I don't think that update will be coming any time soon. Because Sony has officially not yet given any dates for the update. I think update is still 3 months far.

Sony Xperia Support
Message 24 of 146
Message 24 of 146

Please send me a PM with the following information and i'll forward this internally:

Name:
Phone nr:
E-mail:
Operator:
IMEI nr:
Build number:

But do you also see this when you take a picture under better light conditions? When i check the EXIF data of your pictures, most of them has been taken with high ISO and long exposure time so it seems they where taken in poor light conditions.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 25 of 146
Message 25 of 146

dear sir,

here i would like to say something

the pics posted by me are taken in supirior auto

i also have xperia C, Xperia Z1, and old Xperia Arc S

taken pics from every phone and getting great quality even Xperia C which is having just 8MP camera and specialy made for performance not camera is also giving clear pic in same light condition

please do the needful.

thank you

Adviser
Message 26 of 146
Message 26 of 146

I have already returned the phone because it was horrible camera and sound .
To sit and wait for an update is just a compromise.if sony gives an update then it will be a hit phone but for me i was not happy so i returned
Commissioner
Message 27 of 146
Message 27 of 146

T2 ULTRA CAMERA ISSUES

OMG 

check out the link

if any one has root then he can change his camera performance him self

aside sony please take some of the part of this guide in next update and plz plz plz give us a good camera for god sake

Link : How To Hack SONY Xperia Camera (Bring Higher Bitrate & More Options)

Learner
Message 28 of 146
Message 28 of 146

Disappointed with T2 Ultra dual camera

Hi,

Can you please anybody help me..  I LOVE SONY brand from beginning and using many SONY products except SONY Mobile.

Searched lot for Sony mobile in the mid range with high technological phone at last found SONY Ultra T2 dual.

I totally impressed with the spec mentioned on the website and immediately purchased this phone with High expectation.

But when switch ON the phone I totally disappointed with front and rear camera?

SONY Camera Technology?

13 MP?

Mentioned in the website in terms of technical for camera but?

Front camera?

I really disappointed on CAMERA part.

Regards,

Karthik

Message 29 of 146
Message 29 of 146

Re: Totally disappointed with T2 Ultra dual camera

Camera is not that bad. Definately its not the best out there but you cannot expect better than this on a mid range phone. Also I think Sony will further improve the camera with KitKat update for T2 Ultra as it has done with other phones like Z1, Z1 compact etc. I think you should wait.

The best part of T2 Ultra is its amazing battery life and very good display. Camera and Sound system is currently plagued with bugs but i personally think that it would improve after the firmware update which Sony has already promised.

Visitor
Message 30 of 146
Message 30 of 146

T2 ULTRA CAMERA ISSUES

Lot of noice in pictures during low light conditions. Sony plese resolve this