account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Problems with copy paste function

SOLVED
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Problems with copy paste function

Hi,

I have just got my new Xperia T and am now having issues trying to write blog posts. I will start to write a post and then decide that the sentence I wrote would go bettter else where so I try to copy it by holding down on it but it only opens the magnify and doesnt allow me to copy. Has anyone had this issue if so how did you get around it?

Thanks in advance

TheSk8rJesus

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Adviser
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Problems with copy paste function

Have you tried double clicking a specific word in the sentence that you want to copy and using the slide bars at each side to select the entire sentence.

Please mark as Correct or Helpful Answer. Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Adviser
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Have you tried double clicking a specific word in the sentence that you want to copy and using the slide bars at each side to select the entire sentence.

Please mark as Correct or Helpful Answer. Thanks

One time poster
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Thats brilliant I can now keep blogging thanks

Adviser
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

No problem. My pleasure to help you Slightly smiling Face