account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

How to turn off Safe Mode in My Xperia T2 Ultra Dual

One time poster
Message 5 of 30
Message 5 of 30

i cant disable the safe mode in my xperia T2 ultra dual, please help

29 REPLIES 29
One time poster
Message 1 of 30
Message 1 of 30

Could anyone help me getting out of the safe mode?

Hello I am Vanessa and I do not know why the safe mode is turned on when I tried to screen capture a photo... I do not know if the following incident was related to the issue... I used my phone when my hands were a little bit wet this afternoon and nothing had happened at first. Then, the lower volume button was acting a bit strange. I do not know if this is related to the safe mode issue. Please help or at least tell me ways to get out of the mode first... Thank you very much. Sorry for my poor Enhlish as it is not my mother tongue.
Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 2 of 30
Message 2 of 30

Re: Could anyone help me getting out of the safe mode?

if you are in safe mode then just turn off and on phone 

and its done

One time poster
Message 3 of 30
Message 3 of 30

Halooo!

I have the same problem.

Have you solve tihs?

My phone is also in safe mode.

Plaese help if you know....

Thanks!

Inhabitant
Message 4 of 30
Message 4 of 30

It seems that the volume down button is short(same to be pressed) by the water in the "accident". Thus, the phone will go to safe mode when you turn on and you found that the volume down action seems to be strange. You just need to wait the water disappear(it may take very long time, maybe several days or some weeks later) or using the hair dryer to blow on the volume down button to get rid of the water. However, you need to take extra care to do so since the hot air may damage the other parts(screen, the shielding of the case, etc.) on your phone easily.
Forum Legend
Message 6 of 30
Message 6 of 30

Re: How to turn off Safe Mode in My Xperia T2 Ultra Dual

Try holding power and volume up for around 10 seconds then try to start

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Message 7 of 30
Message 7 of 30

Or simply try this button:

http://userguide.sonymobile.com/referrer.php?region=global-en&product=xperia-t2-ultra#!Resetting-you...

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

One time poster
Message 8 of 30
Message 8 of 30

Thank you cktducky.

Some how managed blow out water from volumekeys. Phone booted normal. 

One time poster
Message 9 of 30
Message 9 of 30

Thanks man the problem is solved Thanks a lot.  Slightly smiling Face

Visitor
Message 10 of 30
Message 10 of 30

How to remove safemode from Xperia t2