account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

xperia sp - LED notification not working

SOLVED
Learner
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

xperia sp - LED notification not working

help! I haven't updated my sp, but my LED doesn't seem to be working at all - no notification light at all - any advice please??

thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Master
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: xperia sp - LED notification not working

Check if you have the stamina mode activated in the phone. The led won't work in stamina mode. Go to setting > power management. 

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Master
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Check if you have the stamina mode activated in the phone. The led won't work in stamina mode. Go to setting > power management. 

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

View solution in original post

Learner
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

I do have stamina mode. but am sure it used to work in it. maybe it didn't! thanks for the advice though.. will try again!

thank you!

One time poster
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

@cehails wrote:

I do have stamina mode. but am sure it used to work in it. maybe it didn't! thanks for the advice though.. will try again!

thank you!

Hi, this has happened to my phone as well. It worked in stamina mode as I have had this selected since i bought it. When I did a software upgrade the LED notifications now only work when I am charging my phone which is really annoying as I liked to know if i have a missed message etc without having to turn my screen on.

Is there anything to do to fix this, I haven 't yet tried it withou stamina mode being on but I wondered if there is a resolution without having to turn that off.

Ta

One time poster
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

I have the same problem, the led is only working when the phone is charging. My phone is up to date and now the led part is practically useless.

I will check back later, hoping to see a solution.

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

It's a known issue with .254.  Until they fix it, enable stamina mode and install Illumination Bar