account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

update error (12.1.A.1.205)

SOLVED
Rookie
Message 1 of 9
Message 1 of 9

update error (12.1.A.1.205)

hello, when tyr to update to 12.1.A.1.205 my Xperia SP,Sony PC companion giving an error. error in the attachment. how i fix this?

image: not found available update for your device

error.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Message 2 of 9
Message 2 of 9

Re: update error (12.1.A.1.205)

Set the PC companion in English.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
Message 2 of 9

Set the PC companion in English.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 3 of 9
Message 3 of 9

i set the pc companion in english and update process was successfully ended. tahnk you so much Slightly smiling Face 

9.jpg

Message 4 of 9
Message 4 of 9

Strange,I just wanted to understand what error you get.But glad it is sorted out.

Rookie
Message 5 of 9
Message 5 of 9

One time poster
Message 6 of 9
Message 6 of 9

can you please post screenshot and tell us if bugs are fixed (any). and your overall response in improvement of performance !! :smileysmileythumbsup:

Rookie
Message 7 of 9
Message 7 of 9

I had this bug yesterday when the firmware .205 has come, i think the servers were saturated

Visitor
Message 8 of 9
Message 8 of 9

Hi there. I set my PC Companion to english but still had the same error. Any suggestions?

Rookie
Message 9 of 9
Message 9 of 9

i have the same problem... an error occured during the update... it happened twice.. so I tried to disconnect and reconnect to retry the update... but worst is.. after the second error... i cannot turn on my phone.... i already tried the "Repair Phone" but the PC Companion cannot detect the phone unless its ON....  Any idea about this problem?