account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

temporary fix for blurred image. camera lens cover scratching. etc

One time poster
Message 71 of 99
Message 71 of 99

Re: temporary fix for blurred image. camera lens cover scratching. etc

awesome man.....!!!! thanks a lot...  I thought my camera is gone...but after using your remedy it worked out perfectly fine for me and my camera is working as good as it used to be....thank you very much...you saved my phone !!!

Visitor
Message 72 of 99
Message 72 of 99

ahhh camera is perfect now! I rubbed alcohol on the len and its clear now! Thank you Slightly smiling Face

One time poster
Message 73 of 99
Message 73 of 99

Is it possible to scartches again after aplling this method.

Inhabitant
Message 74 of 99
Message 74 of 99

Also my Xperia M2 has a blue 'color' on the lens, and also photos are not so great..I bought it on March 2015, should it have the same problem? If I try to peel off the coating could I create a damage? Maybe the newer product have different lens..or not?
One time poster
Message 75 of 99
Message 75 of 99

Thank you for this, i was wondering why my camera had problems with focusing and photos looked really blurred and "glowy" like it had some kind of filter on. I was thinking it was because of the "scratches" on the lens and gave up, but thank goodness i found this thread with the solution, here's some pictures taken today before and after cleaning with rubbing alcohol:

DSC_0255.JPG

DSC_0256.JPG

Hope it stays that way for a while, thanks again! Now if i had only found this sooner...

Inhabitant
Message 76 of 99
Message 76 of 99

Someone knows if this fix is usefull for Xperia M2 also?

Im not able to peel off the coating on the lens...

maybe in my M2 there's no coating but is just the lens blue... (?)

Commissioner
Message 77 of 99
Message 77 of 99

After almost 2 years since i bought my Xperia SP, I finally decided to peel the coating on the len(s) because of the blurry pictures.

Pictures are now sharp but still noisy which doesn't have anything to do with the lens coating.

Thanks for the tip! :-)

One time poster
Message 78 of 99
Message 78 of 99

any sol for this?

DSC01663.JPG

One time poster
Message 79 of 99
Message 79 of 99

I've just tried your method, and it works wonderfully. I feel like I have new cam. Thank you so much.

One time poster
Message 80 of 99
Message 80 of 99

Yessssssssssss!!! this works , I had same issue with my sp and after cleaning lens its all clear. thanks ...