account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

temporary fix for blurred image. camera lens cover scratching. etc

Talent
Message 11 of 99
Message 11 of 99

Re: temporary fix for blurred image. camera lens cover scratching. etc

Welcome Slightly smiling Face
Enthusiast
Message 12 of 99
Message 12 of 99

Xperia - SP - CAMERA - other issues.

Hi.

I bought xperia sp on march 2014. not even 6months completed. I'm getting some much issues.  how could i use this phone for long term. When i was taking photos my camera got crashed. I contacted support team. but there are telling to reinstall os or repair it or service centre. i did diagnostics test. i didn't find any issue.

Please look at black background color

Please refer below images. 

20140713_174101.jpg20140713_174107.jpg

below images updated on 22.07.2014.

20140713_174101.jpg             20140713_174107.jpg

how could i fix this issue.

I'm really disappointed with xperia sp

Thanks

Master
Message 13 of 99
Message 13 of 99

Re: Xperia - SP - CAMERA - other issues.

I'm not really sure what you mean here. Could you please elaborate the issues a bit?

Did you try to repair the software as the local support instruct you to?

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Enthusiast
Message 14 of 99
Message 14 of 99

When i was taking photos, came good for some photos. But  when i zooming those photos also blurred and losing clearity.  After that started to blurring while taking photos. then i started to use front camera, only one photo came normal but that is also not good. 

have you seen images which i have attached?

Please look at bottom of the mobile. see background of the camera buttons. It's coming black background color. when i'm taking photos. it's not good. I have seen same problem in Xperia L also.

I have contacted sony support. they told do some test with diagnostics which i downloaded from sony apps in google store. they tod do repair OS. but i have already did 2 times. i had little argument with them. finally they told contact services center.

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 15 of 99
Message 15 of 99

Could you please tell at which resolution you are taking pics? Also if it is in 4:3 instead of 16:9 the background will be black only. First clarity problem, you are yet to see the worse as you are just 6 months old.. Your camera lens will eventually end up with scratches and you would come again complaining.. Take precautions buddy...
Ps: just changed my lens, under warranty
Enthusiast
Message 16 of 99
Message 16 of 99

Hello Marish,

The resolution is 16:9(3104*1746) in my camera. Have you seen my images which i have enclosed. Plz look at bottom of the mobile. you could  see  black background color of the below icons album, shutter, record and other icons in Camera. I never get  it before. My camera lens is good. No scratches. If you need images about camera lens i would send you.

You meant after one year i could see the worse.

One time poster
Message 17 of 99
Message 17 of 99

I need permission for those documents. How can I get that?
Visitor
Message 18 of 99
Message 18 of 99

dear friend , plz upload files in dropbox or mediafire...Google wants permission for opening those files...Slightly frowning Face

One time poster
Message 19 of 99
Message 19 of 99

Yes thats true xperia sp camera is worse even with the defalt os 4.1 , even i bought that phone before a week. Lens is clear but snaps are blured with pinch and zoom.
Talent
Message 20 of 99
Message 20 of 99

*facepalm* That's barely a issue, It's normal. You're using 4:3 8mpx or some other resoultion.. Use 16:9, It'll get rid of that "black background".