account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

smart led

SOLVED
Enthusiast
Message 11 of 17
Message 11 of 17

Re: smart led

dear 3xperia i open stamina mode.
My charge is %100 now.
in lock screen it says: fully charged. (i am not from US or UK, i dont know exact words but it says charged or fully charged)
And my led ligh is green now.
It doesnt go off.
i tryed your advice.
Commissioner
Message 12 of 17
Message 12 of 17

@ Antonidas

That's odd, man. Mine automatically goes off when it's full. I don't have any third party app installed on my phone.

What do you mean by "open stamina mode". You open it on Settings and then charge the phone??

I just tap the Stamina Mode on the notification/bar panel. I don't use Stamina Mode widget. Widgets drain so much battery.
Message 13 of 17
Message 13 of 17

Stamina mode is a feature from Sony to help you save battery.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

ogu
Commissioner
Message 14 of 17
Message 14 of 17

And the first user guide was saying if the led is green then the phone is fully charged. So for the first charges I was really surprised and sad that my battery was going to %90 right after unplugging. Then thankfully I realised the fact. I think a sound would be better to notify full charge. Also, I miss the breathing effect of the all three leds when I first got the phone. To add to that phone has 3 seperate leds and when a mix of notifications come, only the first one's color shows. They could have utilized other leds for different notifications or flash different colors in every blink... Costomized effects would have been good, too, like they advertised, like different blink rates or sequential blinks etc. But Sony is not even capable of delivering a smooth update for this phone let alone customizations like this. You got playstore right? Face with rolling Eyes

Enthusiast
Message 15 of 17
Message 15 of 17

sound as warning is another good idea.
This can be an option.
also my suggestion can be an option.
xperia sp's special feature is led light.
you can communicate with lights and colors.
i think sp's light can be more smart. On charge:
%0-89 red, %90-99 green, %100 purple for example.
with smarts lights phone can more communicate with user.
It is also good for deaf people.
In smart phone market sometimes small software updates make big difference.
xperia sp is the best phone among led light focus phones.
Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 16 of 17
Message 16 of 17

Logically... you CAN'T keep the batt on 100% level when the phone machine is still working. It keeps searching the network and collecting data, etc. It still drains the batt power. Unless you charge your phone on OFF position.

Purple light for fully charged???? Are you serious???????

Red light (Lower), Yellow light (Half), and Blue/Green light (Full) are international standards to indicate the power level of the battery.

I don't use Red and Green for Incoming calls/texst and missed calls/unread messages. Because I don't wanna get confused by the LED colors when I charge my phone.
Enthusiast
Message 17 of 17
Message 17 of 17

light manager app solved my problem.
i saw it on sony select and it works perfect.
you can set light %0-99 red and %100 green or another color. I set yellow for example.

View solution in original post