account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

facing issues with my xperia sp

SOLVED
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 9
Message 1 of 9

facing issues with my xperia sp

I have recently purchsd xperia sp nd im facing following issues:-
-Multi touch not working properly need to restart the phone.
-Sometmes screen goes blank whike pressing the lock key button nd also during the incoming call.
-Facing issues while calling someone the other person cannot hear my voice nd viceversa.
-Notification ringtones not wirking sometimes nd after simetimes it strts working..
Plz go through these issues nd rply me ASAP..
Hoping for a positive reply..
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Master
Message 2 of 9
Message 2 of 9

Re: facing issues with my xperia sp

Do you experience the same problem if you start your phone in safe mode? 

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/FAQ/How-to-boot-your-phone-into-safe-mode/m-p/348008#U348008

If the same problem appears in safe mode I suggest that you repair your phone software using PC Companion: 

http://www.sonymobile.com/update

In PC Companion, press start on Support Zone > Start on Update the phones software > "Repair phone".

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Master
Message 2 of 9
Message 2 of 9

Do you experience the same problem if you start your phone in safe mode? 

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/FAQ/How-to-boot-your-phone-into-safe-mode/m-p/348008#U348008

If the same problem appears in safe mode I suggest that you repair your phone software using PC Companion: 

http://www.sonymobile.com/update

In PC Companion, press start on Support Zone > Start on Update the phones software > "Repair phone".

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

View solution in original post

Learner
Message 3 of 9
Message 3 of 9

I have same problem with screen and I have problems with delayed notifications...any help?

Enthusiast
Message 4 of 9
Message 4 of 9

But wht will happen in the safe mode nd as I tld u now the phne is wrking fine but if problem persits I wuld give it a try..
Enthusiast
Message 5 of 9
Message 5 of 9

I went to service centre they said it was an software issue but after doing Tht also im facing all those previous issues..
Im disappointed with Sony.
Hipe they do something abt this sooner
Enthusiast
Message 6 of 9
Message 6 of 9

I visited service center repaired the handset but still facing tuch issues nd volume of the speakers is also very low..
Genius
Message 7 of 9
Message 7 of 9

Have you activate Xloud in sound settings?
AlwaysHereToHelp #ThankYouKobe24
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 8 of 9
Message 8 of 9

Yesss
Genius
Message 9 of 9
Message 9 of 9

Thats weird.Have you fix it using Sony Update Service?
AlwaysHereToHelp #ThankYouKobe24