account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

call voice very low

SOLVED
Highlighted
Regular
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

call voice very low

Hi every body, when i connect the earpieces after i disconnect it if i recived a call the call voice get very low until i restart the phone then the call voice get normal.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Emperor
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: call voice very low

Settings > apps > all > smartconnect > clear data > restart your phone > check again. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Emperor
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Settings > apps > all > smartconnect > clear data > restart your phone > check again. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

View solution in original post

Sony Xperia Support
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Hi Wili,

Discussion Welcome to the community! Since you're new please be sure that you have checked out our Discussion guidelines

Are the headphones Sony Mobile based or are they third party, also are you using Bluetooth or a direct connection?

In most cases the issue is resolved by following Uliwoolys instructions, so try this first and test and if the issue continues, supply the information requested above.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Regular
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

Thank you all for you replays,
I am using the original headset came with the phone and after i did the above steps the problem is solved.
Emperor
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Awesome Slightly smiling Face 

Sony Xperia Support
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

That's great news, glad we could be of assistance Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.