account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Yellow tint

SOLVED
Highlighted
Visitor
Message 61 of 727
Message 61 of 727

Re: Yellow tint

here is the picture after collect from the service centerDSC02517.jpgDSC02519.jpgSlightly smiling Face

hope you guys can get over it soon..

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 62 of 727
Message 62 of 727

Hello,

How is possible to test by own for yellow tint?

Is there any specific application that could help to find yellow tint?

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 63 of 727
Message 63 of 727

Hello, I will talk longer after.

For evangelosM, the app : stability Test on google play

Classic Stability Test, and wait for battery 40°

See your screen with screen test app

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 64 of 727
Message 64 of 727

so is this solution work global including HK?

One time poster
Message 65 of 727
Message 65 of 727

Hey djingga, nice to hear that you finally got your phone back. Is everything working fine now? I want to send in my phone for repair too. How long wil they need to repair it? Is it possible to ask for exchange?

One time poster
Message 66 of 727
Message 66 of 727

Hi Markus. Thanks for your help.

Do you have any idea what cause this issue? My first xperia s was bad and the current replacement from my mobile carrier still has the yellow spots. Is the screen problems only happen to first production batch of xperia s?

I'm going to send my phone to service center tomorrow.

Visitor
Message 67 of 727
Message 67 of 727

Hi Ethan, I think you should call the service center to ask about the spare part of the phone first before you send in. For my case they took 1 week because of no spare part when I sent the phone ini. I think if they have the spare part they may need 3 working days to do it. I not sure they will replace a new phone. I'm sure they had repaired or replaced the phone screen for me because when. I collect the phone, all my music files still in there. They also help me update the phone firmware to 6.0.A.3.73. I hope you can get your phone fixed soon.

Learner
Message 68 of 727
Message 68 of 727

I just called the sony local service center in Hong Kong today. And they said they haven't heard anything about the annoucement from Sony and they couldn't do anything about it at this point. What can we Hong Kong users do then? This is really getting me fusturated, I mean it's obvious there is an error and they should fix it quickly and not just wait it out.

Learner
Message 69 of 727
Message 69 of 727

I just called the Sony Local Serivce Center in Hong Kong today. They replied me that they have not yet recieve or heard of any annoucement about the display issue which Markus-SonyXperiaSupport pasted in this blog. Also at the moment, they cannot do anything about this issue, and simply saying "Nothing can be Done". I am really getting fusturated about this issue. Now what can we Hong Kong users do then? Are they just going to wait it out and tell us we have to accept the fact that our display can't be fix? It is so obvious this is a problem that they "HAVE" To FIX", and they better make it quick!

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 70 of 727
Message 70 of 727

bought my phone from china and I'm located to the phil... I know my warranty wont cover that... but what if I bring the phone to the service center here in the philippines and ask them to change the lcd?... how much am I going to pay?... pls sir markus answer this...