account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Xperia SP does not turn on!

SOLVED
Inhabitant
Message 1 of 16
Message 1 of 16

Xperia SP does not turn on!

I did a backup and i wanted to refresh the software. The Sony PC Companion gave me error messages time after time so i unpluged my phone. It does not turn on, the PC fresher cant help. I tried the off button many times, it just vibrate and nothing happens. If i plug it in the wall adapter the notification led slowly flashing with green colour. The battery was about 70%. Any idea?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Adviser
Message 6 of 16
Message 6 of 16

Re: Xperia SP does not turn on!

Take it to the service center even I had this problem before
15 REPLIES 15
Commissioner
Message 2 of 16
Message 2 of 16

Inhabitant
Message 3 of 16
Message 3 of 16

the battery wasn't discharged and i charged it but nothing happens. the green light is still flashing.

When i push the sleep button the led flash a very quick and nothing

Commissioner
Message 4 of 16
Message 4 of 16

try to simulate taking the battery out by using the off button depress it with a pencil or hair pin holding it down for about 8 secs , let it vibrate 3 times then try to restart the device 

Inhabitant
Message 5 of 16
Message 5 of 16

nothing.... just the fleshing gree light

Adviser
Message 6 of 16
Message 6 of 16

Take it to the service center even I had this problem before
Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 7 of 16
Message 7 of 16

it look i have to :/

Inhabitant
Message 8 of 16
Message 8 of 16

Ey guys i made it work! Restarted my computer, plugged the USB in the back of the computer, started the "reparation of the phone" without plugging the cabel into the phone. I just plugged the pfone in when it started to prepare the computer, and it worked. It reset the system. 

Message 9 of 16
Message 9 of 16

You repaired with pc companion or sony update service?It is working now?

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Inhabitant
Message 10 of 16
Message 10 of 16

With pc companion and it is working just like before.