account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Xperia SP INCREDIBLY slow after new update

SOLVED
Message 51 of 245
Message 51 of 245

Re: Xperia SP INCREDIBLY slow after new update

I suggest you drop this disrespectful attitude,we are here to help.And if you are not pleased with our support,contact xperia care:

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Rookie
Message 52 of 245
Message 52 of 245

i want to ask a question pls, if i will visit sony service center can the techician there downgrade the android version for my SP to the original to git rid from this update ???

Message 53 of 245
Message 53 of 245

Of course he can.You can even do it yourself.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Regular
Message 54 of 245
Message 54 of 245

I use ram booster pro...u can use ny ram boostng app..jst make sure it is set to free memry often..u can also go to settngs nd clear cached processes...now for final touch use a battery app like du battery saver...thiz will help u guyzzz
Highlighted
Learner
Message 55 of 245
Message 55 of 245

How to downgrade xperia SP to previous jellybean version?

till sony releases new firmware with all bugs fixed i'll prefer to use previous android version..

Enthusiast
Message 56 of 245
Message 56 of 245

Download latest ftf of latest version of jb 4.1.2 and flash your mobile with flashtool, it is easy, just find guide on internet: how to flash sony xperia sp

Each end is happy. And if is not happy, it's not the end.
Message 57 of 245
Message 57 of 245

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-Z-ZL-ZR/How-to-manually-update-downgrade-root-2013-Xperias/m-p/...

Inhabitant
Message 58 of 245
Message 58 of 245

So what would be the options for those who wouldn't want to root their phone? I don't think Sony would advocate that as an official solution and seeing as this is a Sony forum one can reasonably expect a supported solution.

Message 59 of 245
Message 59 of 245

You do not need to root to downgrade your phone.But I do not recommend using other than latest official update.

Rookie
Message 60 of 245
Message 60 of 245

so how i can downgrade my android version without rooting my phone ???