account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Xperia SP 4.3 update availability

Enthusiast
Message 541 of 761
Message 541 of 761

Re: Xperia SP 4.3 update availability

@brisuth68 wrote:

have you got link to the au 4.3 rom please

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B1Pa6BgRBUZ9MnVIa081eTlFWjg

theree you go pal

Enthusiast
Message 542 of 761
Message 542 of 761

@AshleyAstbury wrote:

@wtfman wrote:
I'm in UK and got Walkman update over 24 hours ago AshleyAstbury so I'm guessing your locked to a network....

also which part of the UK and have you got 4.3?

as im aware the walkman app is for the 4,3 firmware as some were facing LED music sync issues, as for the firmware itself i stated i manually flashed the generic austrailian firmware with flashtool upon its launch on feb 14th . ive just posted a link to the firmware in  my above comment. hope that helps.

Enthusiast
Message 543 of 761
Message 543 of 761

About .192 update :

Sony u fktrd. Do you really pushed back the new FW ? Go to h3ll with your ***t .266. No more Sony!

wtfman:

With 4.1.2 my phone had 'black screen issue' ,and extremely poor Wifi. But at least Stamina worked fine !

Virtually no drain within 10 hrs ,12 days uptime.

.266: Good Wifi ,no more black screen issue ,but Stamina has died. (Battery drains 1-2%/hours)

And yes ,i have the the AU version of 4.3. 

Im not rooted.

Enthusiast
Message 544 of 761
Message 544 of 761

@Akkush wrote:

About .192 update :

Sony u fktrd. Do you really pushed back the new FW ? Go to h3ll with your ***t .266. No more Sony!

wtfman:

With 4.1.2 my phone had 'black screen issue' ,and extremely poor Wifi. But at least Stamina worked fine !

Virtually no drain within 10 hrs ,12 days uptime.

.266: Good Wifi ,no more black screen issue ,but Stamina has died. (Battery drains 1-2%/hours)

And yes ,i have the the AU version of 4.3. 

Im not rooted.

from what dev did you aquire the ftf? there are a few knocking about .... you obviously flashed a bad ftf my friend as im using an aus gen .266 firmware and everything is as it should be. im running with 403mb ram, stamina mode fine, lasts all day and usually have around 35% remaining at the end of the day, i use walkman constantly throughout the day aswell and still manage to have my battery at 25-35% by 11pm after constant use from 6am the same day . try connecting upto SUS and running a fix, clear all remaining data and cache too this fixed the only issue i had which was speaker phone on when answering a call. hope this helps dude .... any questions send me a pm so not to fill the forum with jibberish.

Message 545 of 761
Message 545 of 761

Enthusiast
Message 546 of 761
Message 546 of 761

it is for me ? Thinking Face

Commissioner
Message 547 of 761
Message 547 of 761

@wtfman wrote:

@brisuth68 wrote:

have you got link to the au 4.3 rom please

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B1Pa6BgRBUZ9MnVIa081eTlFWjg

theree you go pal

Which version of the flashtool did you use? It won't flash for me with the latest  0.9.15.0....

Commissioner
Message 548 of 761
Message 548 of 761

Nevermind - seems I was missing some drivers.Installing Sony's offical flashtool seems to have given me what I need.

Flashing now as I type. Oh my.

Commissioner
Message 549 of 761
Message 549 of 761

Well, this is erm, well laggy with the Aus firmware after clean install and then reinstall with SUS.

Maybe it'll settle down in a few days. Maybe not. Maybe I should have waited another couple of weeks for the official 192 rollout... Probably!

BTW - not seeing any obvious bugs (like the blacked out  volume control), just very sluggish.

This kind of busts the old branded/unbranded bloatware myth. This unbranded firmware has easily twice as much cr4p that I'll never use. EE are a model of restraint in comparison.

Enthusiast
Message 550 of 761
Message 550 of 761

Still nothing at all in the UK.  I give up...